It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:12 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: GoC Task List
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:46 pm 

GoC Task List
Myst Online: Restoration Experiment (MORE)

With the imminent opening of the Cavern there is much to be done. User Created Content (UCC) is a certainly. Which ages currently in development at the Writers’ and Maintainers’ guilds will make the cut and be in Uru MORE is unknown. As the GoW and GoMa will apparently have a large say in what makes it and what does not, I suggest that mapping priorities be set pretty much by those guilds.

However, our goal in a large part is to have fun. So, regardless of priority and importance to other guilds, consider your abilities, time and preferences. Make sure any project taken on works for you. For larger projects ask for help or form a team.

Those things said, there are things I think the Guild needs to accomplish quickly.
  1. If you are new and want to help, JOIN the Guild. You can beleong to more than one guild.
  2. Get our liaison with GoW and GoMa in place and working. We have been slack on this, at least I have. So, we have probably lost some face and will have to do some making up. - 7/3 Nalates working on this.
  3. Determine what is needed to access the ages in development.
  4. Write a 'how to' for the non-techies in GoC. (GoW has much of that in place on their forum). Still someone needs to do an install and try everything to make sure our step-by-step is as easy and problem free as possible. This will enable Guild members to access the developing ages now. We could conceivably have maps ready before the ages are open to the average explorer. - 7/4 Church
  5. Obtain a list of in-development-ages and priorities for them from GoW and GoMa. Once we have that list get it posted here. - 7/4 Church
  6. Find Guild members and make sure they know of the changes happening in the Cavern and at the Guild here and at MOUL forum.
  7. What else is important that I may be overlooking?

As tasks are found, post here. I’ll update this top post form time to time.

If you want to claim one of the tasks above… DO NOT post in this thread. The main thread is on UO here: UO Thread - GoC Task List
If you are not a member at UO and prefer not to join the forum there, just PM me and I'll handle posting it at UO.

Nalates - GoC - 418 - MOULa I: Nal KI#00 083 543, MOULa II: KI#00 583 875Nalates 111451 - Second Life: Nalates Urriah
Guild of Cartographers Image

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]