It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:19 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:54 pm 

Tomala wrote:
Quote:
I think D'Neile means "not following" as in not keeping track of, not that she's ignoring it

Ding ding ding ding ding CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You, are the 4th person to think D'Neile is in fact, a female... :P

Quote:
Just don't tell our 'OverLoad' ooops :oops: errr I mean our 'OverLoaf' or is that 'Over Lord, I can never remember. :roll: Oh No !! I've done it now, she will go around locking threads and over moderating us again. Aarrgh! :shock:
[/joke] ;)

You're just asking to be banned... Aren't you...

Well... D'Neile looks a lot like Danielle contracted. And I don't know many guys named Danielle... :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:31 pm 

Artic_Wagon wrote:

Lets us hope that "The Meeting Place" becomes what you and me are wishing for.

Umm, excuse me. There already is a "The Meeting Place" It is a wonderful group who respects each other.

Even if you have cancelled the Liason's Meeting Place, please don't drag us into this conflict.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:14 pm 

Katreena wrote:
Umm, excuse me. There already is a "The Meeting Place" It is a wonderful group who respects each other.

Even if you have cancelled the Liason's Meeting Place, please don't drag us into this conflict.

yeah
The Meeting Place (TMP) has been around for many years and it's full of kind hearted, open minded, intelligent and all around wonderful people. Their doors are always open to everyone and, since the first cavern closing, they have spread into many other virtual worlds including THERE, Second Life, Guild Wars, WoW...just to name a few. Yet, No matter what adventures call to them, Uru and the Cavern is their main home. They get together in THERE every week on Sunday (fundays) and you're all welcome to come and join in on the fun.

I refuse to read the previous posts of this thread, since I don't care to dive into whatever conflicts Kat has eluded to. It's not my place nor my business. Thought you might like to know more about the already established Meeting Place and offer another invitation for you all to stop by and check us out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:42 pm 

Using "The Meeting Place" was a mistake on my part.

It was/should have been, about the "Liaisons Meeting Place"

Quote:
The Meeting Place (TMP) has been around for many years and it's full of kind hearted, open minded, intelligent and all around wonderful people.

Hummmm, thank you for your great understanding nice people. Image

P.S.
I just did a Google search for "The meeting place" and the results were 40,100,000 entries.
It should keep you busy for a few weeks if ever you fell like having a go at them too. :wink: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:25 pm 
Obduction Backer

SCGreyWolf wrote:
Well... D'Neile looks a lot like Danielle contracted. And I don't know many guys named Danielle... :)

It's ok you don't know me well enough to know better. It's a common mistake. The spelling of my name Neile is rather different. I can see how the added D' would make all the difference in the world. I think even Marten made the same mistake long long ago.
It probably would have been easier if my name was Francis.... :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:44 pm 
Obduction Backer

Artic_Wagon wrote:
P.S.
I just did a Google search for "The meeting place" and the results were 40,100,000 entries.
It should keep you busy for a few weeks if ever you fell like having a go at them too. :wink: :lol:

The Meeting Place MO:UL only googled 59 hits. Key words are very important. :wink: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:19 pm 

Try "The Meeting Place Uru" and Gav's sight comes out right on top. :D

I didn't mean to step on any toes, just didn't want anyone to be confused. :?

Oh, and D'Neile, didn't I see you in a dre... no, probably not. Oh well, what ever....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:28 pm 

Oh well, there are days like that when everything goes wrong.

If you can't beat them, join them and live until you die. :lol:

My brothers in arms......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv1zjoM7 ... re=related

Real rough stuff... :roll:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-i96TGn6ptI&NR=1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:59 pm 

Artic_Wagon wrote:
Using "The Meeting Place" was a mistake on my part.

It was/should have been, about the "Liaisons Meeting Place"

Quote:
The Meeting Place (TMP) has been around for many years and it's full of kind hearted, open minded, intelligent and all around wonderful people.

Hummmm, thank you for your great understanding nice people. Image

P.S.

Aw man, it's all good in the neighborhood.
I'm sorry if you felt like I was 'having a go at" you, that was not my intention at all.

I've nothing but the best of wishes for you and yours, with support for whatever y'all wish to accomplish as a team. Maybe you weren't aware of an already existing Meeting Place within the Uruvian community, maybe you were. I saw an opportunity to spread the knowledge of TMP and I took it. Sure, I coulda hounded you when you first posted about the Liason group...but why? I like what you're trying to accomplish and It doesn't matter if the two groups have the same names. It wouldn't be the first time that happened and I'm sure it won't be the last. Great minds think alike and all.

Again, wishing you the best.

pc

PS
And no, I am not the founder nor mayor of TMP. I simply love the group and have been apart of the family for a long time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:11 pm 

Shorah GentleFire

It could be said that, we both, have learned a little something about the other.

Ain't that great communication or not ??!!.

wutt wutt for the "Extra New Hub". Image

P.S.
I will share one of my secret with you.

I also have a refuge. It is called "The New Pit Stop for the Soul, Pictures Game"
(83 pages so far and 107900 visits)

It has become an underground thread and only accessible through a direct link...
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3311028134/m/6941078954?r=6941078954#6941078954

Last edited by Artic_Wagon on Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:55 pm 
Obduction Backer

Artic_Wagon wrote:
P.S.
I will share one of my secret with you.

I also have a refuge. It is called "The New Pit Stop for the Soul, Pictures Game"
(83 pages so far and 107900 visits)

It has become an underground thread and only accessible through a direct link...
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3311028134/m/6941078954?r=6941078954#6941078954

A collection of some of the best images I've seen on the web. Thanks A_W. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:11 pm 

Aww, isn't it wonderful to be all happy again. Really, I didn't mean to open a can of worms.
Glad everyone is friends again!

Excuse me while I go hide under a rock...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:48 pm 
Obduction Backer

Location: Digging around in the dusty archives, uncovering Uru history.
Well, IMO, it's been much ado about nothing. Just a simple misunderstanding and misperception about what the GoMe is doing and trying to do. They were simply trying to offer a service to other guilds and groups, but ended up accused of, well, to put it politely, "stepping on toes."

Official Disclaimer: I don't speak for the GoMe or any other guild.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:58 pm 
Obduction Backer

Katreena wrote:
Aww, isn't it wonderful to be all happy again. Really, I didn't mean to open a can of worms.
Glad everyone is friends again!

Oh, and D'Neile, didn't I see you in a dre... no, probably not. Oh well, what ever....

Awwww 8) to friends...

In a Dream? Probably not. TMP was my first hang out when UU opened. You probably just remember me from there. I use to hang out with Dot, and Maybe/Tomala terrorizing the hoods. I didn't change my name till Slackers Shard opened and I became Wutt Evah mod/admin there.

Toes are meant to be stepped on or the Maker wouldn't have put them on yer feet, :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:00 pm 
Obduction Backer

D'Neile wrote:
Toes are meant to be stepped on or the Maker wouldn't have put them on yer feet, :lol:

You walk on the bottoms and we'll walk on the tops for you. :wink:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next