It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:22 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: 3d engine linking
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:25 pm 

Can we have an minimal place/Age/book where we can link out into another Age using more capable game enigines of todays technology?

I mean just one book in Relto is all that is needed. Then MOOSE (Myst Online Open Source Exploration) can grow to what it should be. Leaving plasma into an Age created with some fun and super powerful game engines.I am learning a game engine that blows other engines away. Its free and online schools teach it and more are coming in July.

Let MOUL be for plasma. Then link out into Ages created with other game engines. The URU can grow and not stagnate. Not sure why people create Ages using plasma engine. Okay the Age can be put on Relto bookshelf. But really with MOOSE just MOUL needs plasma.

With MOOSE there is no need of plasma. Why would anyone create an Age needing plasma? Today free game engines put plasma behind us. Today free engines are so strong and teach the use of Blender etc. Other than a book in Relto, not sure why people are making Ages for an outdated engine.

GoW needs to create a linking book. That book then takes us to what ever Age we want to go to using whatever engine. I am not creating Ages for plasma myself. If they can be seen then okay if not oh well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:50 am 

This has been discussed to death already. I suggest you do some searching, read what has already been said, and then see if you have anything new to bring to the discussion.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]