It is currently Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:18 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Guild Meetings?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:31 pm 
Obduction Backer

can someone post a schedule of meetings? (not peasent ones, but the actual guild ones.)
THE GUILD FAIRS.

Last edited by pokemon71096 on Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:43 pm 

it's not nice to call the peasants not actual guild XD they're much active

however, the most important meeting is the All Guilds Meeting on the first saturday of each month, in Kirel at 13.00 KItime. I think I have already seen you at one of them.

For meetings of the single guilds, not all of them make meetings, I don't know of any of them. The Guild of Messengers schedules monthly meetings, but there is no fixed date and this month it wasn't done

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:47 pm 
Obduction Backer

sorry. sorta phrased that badly. but i do sorta think of them as a lesser guild, no offense
thanks. also, i heard about a guild and group interest meeting? whassat?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:19 pm 
Obduction Backer

pokemon71096 wrote:
sorry. sorta phrased that badly. but i do sorta think of them as a lesser guild, no offense
thanks. also, i heard about a guild and group interest meeting? whassat?

I think that's the same thing. It's called the All Guilds meeting...but other groups represent too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:22 pm 

I'm working on a way to better differentiate the two dates. How it currently works is that all of Saturday and Sunday, the first weekend of each month, Guilds can come in and represent themselves, and you can go around and see what other Guilds do and see if you might want to join them.

The "All Guilds' Meeting" takes place on the first Saturday of the month, 13:00 KI time, and is essentially an update by every Guild that wants to come. They come in, say what they've been working on, and essentially update people on Guild workings.

Again, I'm working on a way to better differentiate the two dates. If anyone has any "major" ideas, I'm open to them via PM, of course.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:34 pm 
Obduction Backer

My suggestion as sent to Marcus:

Quote:
Get rid of Sunday. Then again I'm never there - but the way I see it is: people go for the meeting...and some go early. The population increase in Kirel is the main driving-force getting new people in and interested. I'm sure it's happened - but I've never actually /seen/ someone say "oh, I saw this advertised on the forums so I thought I'd come and learn about the guilds!"

If people have /no/ idea about the Guilds - they won't have seen the advertisement on the GoG or GoMe, etc. And there's only a slight chance that they've been here to the forums or received a cavern events KI mail.

Kill Sunday. Get everyone together on Saturday. Concentrate the troops in one place and time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:44 am 

Getting everyone together is an ongoing challenge. Europeans, Americans, Asians, and folks sliding off the bottom of the planet all have different hours and in some cases different days.

Concentrating everyone to one time has never worked well for Uru fans. But, I understand the idea.

Having some splash page that we all see when logging in with news on it would probably do more for events than anything else.

Nalates - GoC - 418 - MOULa I: Nal KI#00 083 543, MOULa II: KI#00 583 875Nalates 111451 - Second Life: Nalates Urriah
Guild of Cartographers Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:10 pm 

If anyone is interested the Guild of Messengers is going to have a public meeting on Sunday 12th at 11.00 KITime. in the Guild of Messengers' Pub

Click here for more info

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]