It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:32 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:15 pm 

The Maintainers forum and website is down due to technical problems. We will keep you posted on it's status.

My Tutorials

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:39 am 

The Maintainers forum has suffered a major technical problem. The server that hosts the forum / wiki and website had all the data that was on it corrupted due to a power outage while the server was being backed up last night. This unfortunately caused the hard drive data to be lost.

The most recent backup of the forum was from October 9th, 2010. We realize that this has resulted in many posts and pms to be lost, and apologize for this.

Several of my tutorials that I posted (especially during Christmas) are no longer up and available. Please note that I will work hard to get them posted back up.

Please also note that at some time in the very near future, the Maintainers forum will be taken down again and placed on a new server, details of which will be posted later.

The Age Creation tutorials that I have on here (both for Blender and Max) will be moved to a new location also, which I'll announce and make sure people know where they are too.

Again, we apologize if this has caused any problems and are very sorry for any information that has been lost.

My Tutorials

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]