It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:11 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Go! Magazine - Issue 2
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:13 pm 

The second issue of Go magazine from the Guild of Messengers is available now! Featuring in-depth articles on the narrative of Myst, Lunanne also details D'ni architecture, while Laughing Pineapple shares another story with an original illustration by Skull Kid. An interview with our very own Tweek sheds some interesting perspective on the D'niverse, and Allatwan takes us on a photo trip through Myst.

To download the full newspaper in PDF format please follow this link

Guild of Messengers, serving the Community

- Finished Exploring? Come to the GoMe and fill in one of our Articles Writer positions! No Experience Required!-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:01 pm 
Obduction Backer

Another masterpiece of creativity and eloquence and a feast for the eyes
and our senses has been delivered to us again by our great GoMe GO!Team... :P

And please, don't think that I only always want to speak and comment on just
anything in a positive way lol... I am really impressed and it was again a pleasure
reading it...

I would even go so far calling the GO!Magazine the 'National Geographic' for the
D'niverse...

I actually didn't intend to read the whole issue today, though your announcement,
dearest Szark, sounded already very promising and when I opened it for having just
a first look and impression my eyes nearly popped out, I was stunned by just looking
at this most beautiful and very comfortable and d'ni-ish office...
Wow!!! This is exactly what I believe most of us want to see and explore in the cavern
dearest friends at Cyan and dearest age builders lol... Is this your creation, Szark,
or is it Tweek's? And the cat? This isn't Max, right? ...

Ok, I started and went on reading and couldn't stop 'til the end... What a treat!
Very interesting, elaborate, articulate, informative articles and stories impressively,
beautifully illustrated ... The 'Search Picture' is a great idea and a lot of fun as well...

Oh, and Tweek, thanks for sharing your fascinating story and lovely insights, which
provide a nice and brief outline of the Myst/Uru history and a lot of additional insights
of what came before ...

Thanks again, dearest GO!Team... Looking forward to the OS Special right now... /wave... :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:14 pm 

I must confess Janaba the only input I have these days is the last page, logo and distribution. Even Theremin wrote the announcement with additions from others. :D My time is taken up by other things these days.

I have let the others know of your post and as always great to read. Very uplifting and positive which I know makes a difference.

EDIT: Sorry no not my age...I haven't even started, still learning Blender but I am getting there. I will have to let someone else let us know who's age that is. I wish it were mine though. LOL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:30 pm 

The cat's name is 'Moonlight freddie รก Ragdoll', and spends most of his time on the surface. The age it turns out, is merely a rendering, a detail from "My Office in the District" by Lyllus.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:54 pm 
Obduction Backer

Thanks all, for answering my questions and thus satisfying my curiosity... :P

Lyllus must be a master in the Art... And 'Moonlight freddie', oh this name is
as beautiful and magical as the creature carrying it... Can't wait to explore this
office or similar environments/locations in D'ni soon... :D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]