It is currently Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:20 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: How do I make an age?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:52 am 

I have no 3d experience :( but is there a simple program that can make ages :?:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:13 am 
Obduction Backer

Howdy theflyingjman. Unfortunately there is no simple program, but there are quite a few talented people working over at the Guild of Writers forum that have made wiki tutorials for learning to build ages with Blender. Some have gotten very good at it. Good luck and congrats on your first post in this forum.

"Laugh it up, Chuckles" -- Space Ghost to Rand Miller; MOUL KI #38615, Mulligan KI #37069, MOULa2.0 #130257

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:45 am 

I wouldn't say that there is no easy program, there are lots of programs out there, but eventually you will need to port them into Blender somehow, usually as wavefront .obj format.

Ask away in the Guild of Writers forum about where to go or what to do.

Blender for me is by far the easiest program to use, even easier than the high end ones like Maya and Max.

Blender Noob to Pro is the book I used to get started, and just follow the tutorials.
YouTube also has hundreds of Blender tutorials, some really good ones were made by username Super3Boy

Have fun

Lian-Li PC-V1000 plus II case, 600W powersupply, Striker Extreme motherboard, Intel Core2 Quad Q6600 CPU, nVidia 8800GTS 512, 2x1GB Corsair memory @ 800Mhz, 5.1 audio, wireless mouse, 200GB main hard disk.
Grogyan KI# 00793984 -> www.guildofwriters.com

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]