It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:54 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Another Myst Fan
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:13 pm 

Google Alert is my favorite Internet web app… :lol:

It popped up this bit of interesting material in a blog post, titled: Articles on satellite tv for pc elite edition :shock: say what?

The article is about his experience with computers and Myst. Yep, Cyan’s Myst. Unfortunately he has comments locked up and I can’t leave one. I couldn’t easily find an email address for him… :(

Nice article. I think it shows the news of MOULagain is not that widely disseminated. Would be nice if someone knows how to reach out and touch him.

Nalates - GoC - 418 - MOULa I: Nal KI#00 083 543, MOULa II: KI#00 583 875Nalates 111451 - Second Life: Nalates Urriah
Guild of Cartographers Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:27 pm 

That article is, as noted at the bottom of the page, excerpted from Associated Content.

Specifically, this article, not by Keith Blythe, but by James Watson (supporting my theory that the original Stranger was a Watson and the rest of us have been getting Called ever since. ;) ).

The article is two years old, but regardless I've left him a comment pointing out that Uru is back.

Eyen waxen
3: 7)$]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:13 am 

It popped in Alerts... I guess Google and I were running behind... thanks for following up.

Nalates - GoC - 418 - MOULa I: Nal KI#00 083 543, MOULa II: KI#00 583 875Nalates 111451 - Second Life: Nalates Urriah
Guild of Cartographers Image

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]