It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:31 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Would you use an In-Game Journal if you had one?
Yes 68%  68%  [ 25 ]
Maybe once in a while 22%  22%  [ 8 ]
No/Hardly ever. 11%  11%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 37
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:04 am 

Rudolfson wrote:
A journeybook in the relto shelf and a way to make a relto public in the nexus similar to how the hoods work in the nexus. Could be interesting. Good writers would be very popular, and could write their stuff ingame. Grand.

I'm a little hesitant on that idea of making Relto's public, especially with the thread Nalates mentioned. Maybe just the invitation access would be better, that way they're still in a way, private.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:26 am 
Obduction Backer

Nalates wrote:
Was it Chogon that commented on OSMO being confusing...? which Shortz points out.

Someone compiled a list of names we've used. MOOSE and MOOS are ones l still like. For other reasons I use Open Uru most of the time now. MOULOS sounds latino... OS is used to mean too many things.

Well, considering the name of the open source forum is "Open Source Myst Online" it looks like OSMO won out. ;)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2