It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:33 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: The end...
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:44 am 

When I felt into this fisher, I realized the project wouldend be destroid is expected. It just kept falling and falling trough this endless darkness of unknown future. While falling i looked into this project, seaching for an link to the end of developing. Hoping to find a good ending. And after reading the whole book, i realized the ending perhaps had not yet been written... So I kept falling, hoping for a good pencil, before the project would hit the ground.

I know it's a strange riddle, but I hope you guys understand what I mean. We need to find 'a good pencil' Someone who can close this book for us by writing an happy end. otherwise the project will fall for years and then hit the ground when the last person abandons it...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:36 am 
Obduction Backer

Very few things in life wrap themselves up into neat, satisfying happy endings. It just doesn't work like that.

Open source means that Uru can be around as long as one person still needs it, and nobody else can take it away. I think that's a good thing. Anybody who wants to help it grow and change will have the opportunity, which could be a very good thing.

"Fissure".

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]