It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:37 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: How to Test my Age
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:20 pm 
Obduction Backer

Hi everybody. I've got quite excited by the release of the 3D Max Plugin. So I reinstalled UruCC after a long time.
I also downloaded Drizzle24. Then I created a little test-age in 3D Max, exported it, imported it into UruCC using Drizzle. Everything seems to have worked correctly. I've also installed the Offline KI using Drizzle.

However, now with my clean install of UruCC, how can I link to my age and test it in-game? From what I've read in the tutorials about the Offline KI the new age is accessible from the Nexus. But I'm at the very beginning of Uru - standing in the desert. So do I have to play through the complete Uru storyline and "To D'ni" to be able to access it??

When I type "/link nexus" the Offline KI gives me an error stating that I have to "make a link to the age" before I can link to it - or something like that.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance,
Stefan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:35 pm 

I'm no expert in age writing but, Yes you need probably need to play the cleft and head to Relto,

Linking to Relto sets up various things to do with the nexus/bookshelf in the vault that are needed to visit the ages and make them active.

More info can possibly be found at the Guild of writers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:44 pm 
Obduction Backer

So I've played up to Relto now.
This is how my bookshelf looks like:

That doesn't look to good.
And using "/link nexus" still doesn't work.[/img]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:12 pm 
Obduction Backer

According to the Alcugs Wiki, you must visit an age before you can use the /link command to visit it. To visit your age, a link has been added to the nexus for it. If you have any further questions regarding Drizzle or the Offline-KI, I would recommend asking on the Guild of Writers forums. For the time being, such discussions are not allowed on these forums. This thread will now be locked.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:12 pm 
Obduction Backer

Just so you know, this really isn't the forum for this but...

If you have installed the offlineki, then you can go to the nexus and it should be under restoration links, probably marked with (unknown age).

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]