It is currently Sun May 27, 2018 11:33 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:17 am 
Obduction Backer

Perhaps is it a rotating room? :?
A more than 10 years old surrealistic game jumps into my mind, Obsidian. There was a huge rotating room in it, all of its 6 surfaces full with hard puzzles of Cyan type. You could only deal with those on the current floor - when solved, the room rotated, one of the walls became the new floor and you had to start again. It was a nightmare - but very enjoyable, though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:17 am 
Obduction Backer

Not quite how it worked (I've played and passed Obsidian a few times). That one had it working so 5 of the 6 faces of the inside of the cube were puzzles, and you could move about them.. and in the end the whole metapuzzle was using the fact that changing orientation changed the gravity would let you use different parts as paths they weren't intended to be.

This doesn't look like that, but I've been wondering if it's possible to do that. (People say it's possible, but what I'm not sure of is if the game can properly do subworlds in the same overall region that are vastly different in a way or two)

Still makes me curious as to what this is, Whil.. you're finishing it I hope, so we can see, right? :shock:

MOULa KI: #00027582 #7425022
100% Authentic Gondar! Accept no substitutes, imitations, or knock-offs!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2