It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 6:44 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: The Tal'ri Saga
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:10 am 

Okay, I made an age, its fully planned, but not yet made. So, im going to let you solve it in the mean time!

After relaxing in the library in Ae'gura a while, you here a link in noise behind you. You turn around just in time to see a strange creature link out. Where it had been was a linking book. You pick it up and see a picture of a dark room. Because your motto is , "Link first and ask questions later," you touch the linking panel. You lik into a dark room, lit by a dim light. There are 3 KI doors, the one on the right has been pried open. The other 2 seem to be broken. Because it is the only way, you head through the left door through some tunnels. You come to an intersection. There are 4 ways available to you: back, forward, left or right. Which one do you take?

Bahros forever!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:04 am 
Obduction Backer

left

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:58 pm 

You follow the left path. You come to an intersection, and notice that there is an imager on thhe wall. But, it does not work, because the power is off. On the left path, you notice another ki door. You walk up to it, but it does not open. You decide to take the right path. You come to Another intersection, again with an imager. Will you go left or right?

Bahros forever!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:26 am 

This could be fun, and to keep it in the spirit of old Infocom/Level 9 games (who remembers those?)...

What next?
>Examine imager

:D

KI #00066107

I never asked to be born, but since I'm here, I'm taking over.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]