It is currently Sun May 27, 2018 11:20 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:02 pm 
Obduction Backer

Hello, everyone, it is that time of the year again, when we're going to celebrate our precious Miller brothers, dearest Rand and Ryan, and thinking of Robyn and the rest of the Cyan Worlds gang too, of course ... :P

So, let's dig out and polish our most beautiful dancing shoes and raise our glasses again to our awesome and beloved ones, and we're all sending you both, Rand and Ryan, the whole Uru/Myst and now also Obduction community from around the world, our fondest wishes for an absolutely wonderful and supernatural Happy Birthday!!! today and everyday from now on ...

There is so much to celebrate after so many amazing achievements and accomplishments of almost a lifetime and against all odds, and now being once more so bold and having the courage and confidence to start all over again with renewed or maybe even more passion and enthusiasm and with combined forces, not from scratch, as there's an awesome foundation, a wealth of experience and wisdom to indulge in and to draw upon ... I'd say that is really something, something very special, great and extraordinary to celebrate and to be exhilarated about ... There must be some otherworldly, alien or mysterious influence and interference somewhere ... :)

How awesome is this all!!! I believe, I can say for many if not all of us, We're ready to be obducted, ready for new fantastic and supernatural adventures and journeys ... I've for once already obducted your 'seed' for the greeting card, I hope that's ok lol. We're all looking forward to meeting you 'in there somewhere', once again on our paths through those magical new worlds ...

So, we're sending you all much love and blessings and cheers of encouragement, to Rand and Ryan as well as to the whole Cyan Worlds and Obduction team and to your awesome families along with our heartfelt wishes for first of all a strong health and prosperity for your lives and much much inspiration and magical moments, an unceasing flow of great visions and ideas and of course an ever growing enthusiasm, passion and fun ... Take care everyone ... :D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:19 pm 
Obduction Backer

I cannot add anything else that was not stated already....other than Happy Birthday guys!!!

Moul(A)II Charura KI#296707 Char Gearz KI#600002 Teri Dactyl KI#600568 Chickopee KI#601018 Cannon Belle KI#601422