It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:34 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Hey guys
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 12:16 am 

Hi guys (or Shorah I think it is in D'in? ) I'm new around here. I've only known about myst for a bit over a year now but I literally can't get enough of it. So you can guess I was absolutely stoked when I heard that Myst Online was still active. I have finished Uru CC and I have to say even though it was fun, it seemed a bit lonely. So now that my exams are over, and I have more time, I'd like to join you all in the caverns, and see what it's like to interact with other fellow explorers. So does anyone know how I go about making an account now, because the account creator seems to be down for months? Anyway, I am looking forward to (hopefully) getting involved, the community seems great :D

By the way, the name's Oaty.

Post subject: Re: Hey guys
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 4:39 am 

Shorah b'shem and greetings!

You'll have ta' send a PM to T'ori and/or Hannah...you'll find their names in Blue. I'm Nev'yn, a Cavern Crier from the Guild of Messengers. You can check the guildofmessengers.com for news and events. Lastly, we also hold a Info Tour every few months before/after the All Guilds Meeting where you can meet other Explorers. We've yet to set a date for the next New Explorer Session, but the next AGM will be in Kirel @13:00 Ki-Time on Saturday, June 4th.

Here's a handy chart for KI-time conversion:
http://www.guildofmessengers.com/en/boo ... sion-chart

Please feel free to send me PM here if you have any further questions. Until next, be well!!!
(/salute)

Post subject: Re: Hey guys
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 11:03 am 

Thanks for the help Nev'yn, it's much appreciated. I'll get onto that now. And thanks for the extra info too :D I'll see you around once I'm up and running.