It is currently Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:49 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:43 am 

I received this sad news by email. :cry: :cry: :cry:
It is too sudden and it is difficult to accept this fact. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Tai'lahr always helped me quickly when I was in trouble, and answered my questions immediately.
I apologize for the recent absence.
I wanted to thank you more.

Please rest in peace.
Chiro (Peke)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:43 am 

This is very sad news.
It's going to be empty without her.

RIP Tai'lahr

Kneb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:05 am 

It's been a long time since dropping in here, but I heard on the grapevine about Tai'lahr.

As someone who helped me to feel like I was a part of Myst's community back in '07, Tai was a good friend to me and to many other people in the game, I'm sure. Considering that was almost half a life ago for me, I've a lot of fond memories of my time back then including the time I spent in this community - many of which I would very much attribute to Tai's friendliness and helpfulness when I was online in those times.

So thank you to Tai for being so supporting. As a wise writer-man said: Endings are just another form of beginnings, and the harder an ending is to face, the more hope we can bring with us to the next beginning.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:13 am 

Greetings to all, and to Tai, my sad but grateful farewell.

I just got the news today, and it seems impossible for there to be MOUL URU without her. So I guess that means she is still here and always will be. She was always willing to help and very much part of the spirit of the community that enlivened this virtual world from the start of the major public server version thru Game Tap and beyond and then in the colony in Second Life. She was always present at the evening chats with Mr Appling the genial DRC Guide and GM in the Cavern, and at any and all activities many of which she helped run or originate.

She will join the spirits of the other Explorers who have gone before us..and she and they will always be with us. The best place I will find to say good by to her for now, will be in the Cavern once i absorb this news. We are a fragile yet tremendously strong community we who have been and are of MOUL, past present and future. She will watch over us I am sure with her usual smile and warm heart. Shorah Tai.

Max and I join in saying farewell Tai, but not good-by you will always be with us.

Dr CrisGer

"We Build Worlds"

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4