It is currently Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:55 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:53 pm 

I looked at the bends in the path like you suggested last time but I'm stuck . I cannot figure out how to get the flow of water to the other elevator. I got a path to come up but that was to the elevator I got to work already. I'm just confused. There is a dead end too the pipes leading to the other elevator. I'm so stuck

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:21 pm 
Obduction Backer

OK. . .. You are trying to get the elevator in the middle to work, if I am understanding you correctly. the following is step by step instructions, if you don't want that much help don't read. . . :lol: [spoiler] so starting on the path the control nearest the tree with the spiral staircase, the lever should be set to block the flow to that tree - facing the control with the windmill at your back the red lever should cross the right flow line.
Next you'll come to a tree with a left and right path choice and a control right before it - that control needs to be set with the red lever crossing the left flow line. . . .
Next, take the path to the right of that tree, . . . you come to a fork in the path and there is a control there as well, that one needs to be set with the red lever crossing the left flow line. - -
Next take the right path and again you'll come to a fork in the path and a control. Again that one needs to be set with the red lever crossing the left flow line.
you then take the right path again and it takes you to that middle elevator which should now be working. Don't forget to close the door before pulling the elevator handle [/spoiler]

I hope that helps.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:26 pm 

Ok, I am pretty clear on starting the water flow from the windmill, listening for the water bubbling and turning the first lever to the left to get the water flowing to the first elevator on the right. I don't know if it's just me, but the screen is awfully dark and I am not sure what I need to be doing to get that first elevator to start. I have tapped what looks like a lever to the left of the door, tapped the door, held down the door and lever, etc., but I really can't see much else. Thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:20 pm 
Obduction Backer

Hi porsche63

You may be able to adjust your device brightness settings if your screen seems too dark for the first elevator

[spoiler] in the first area by the tree with the spiral stairs that door is not an elevator it is a gate to the stairs. That generator there controls an upper level device ;) you need to get to the second level via the middle elevator. then find a way to get to the stairs and go back down that way thereby eliminating the need for that middle elevator.[/spoiler]

I hope I told you enough in that spoiler to get you on the right track without telling you more than you wantedto know :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:54 pm 
Obduction Backer

I think you have to tap the door handle to close the door, and then slide the elevator lever to activate it

Post subject: In Middle Elevator
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:35 pm 

Ok, I turned the brightness on Mr. Iphone to the max and I still can't see anything, but only in this age, the other two I have been in were fine. I am now in the middle elevator and the door is shut, but alas...I can see nothing inside of the elevator, such as the handle. A small window in the door doesn't do much good and even when I open the door to let the light in, I don't see a handle. Help! (again...). Thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:03 pm 
Obduction Backer

The elevator handlea are on the right side of the closed door about center and you need to drag it downward

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]