It is currently Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:12 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:42 pm 

Thanks for the help with the elevator . Could you please help me through this age. I can't get to spiral staircase and I'm not sure Ive got both elevators to work, thank you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:30 am 
Obduction Backer

You can only power up one elevator at a time. I will give you some info here but remember there is a hint guide within the game that goes as far as the solution if you need that much help. I don't want to give you more than you want so I am putting info into different spoiler tags so you can read less rather than more, if you want :wink:
1. [spoiler]the first you need it the one in the middle that takes you up to the second level then you need to find you way to a hut with a lever on a pole. that lever opens the gate to the spiral stairway. then you need to find your way to that gate. . .when you get to the open gate you will see another elevator it will not be working.[/spoiler]
2. [spoiler] after you get to that open gate, you go down the stairs and open the valve right there at the end of the path leading to the stairs it will then allow power to reach the elevator above, which takes you up to the third level. you need to explore the rooms up there then return to the second floor[/spoiler]

3. [spoiler] then you need to go back to the lowest level and reroute the power to the farthest elevator, past the collapsible bridge, which is the elevator to the Myst book[/spoiler]

If you need more than that check out the hint guide it is really very good, or come back here and I'll try to help

Post subject: One last question
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:32 pm 

Okay thank you very much for your help you have been very sweet . Just one more question and I'll leave you be. How do I get to the next world , I can't find the myst book cause the pipes dead end at that little extension of the pipe it won't let me go thru that part. I want to explore a new age now. Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:56 pm 
Obduction Backer

Try this! :lol:

[spoiler]there is a crank on the other side of the gap that allows the pipe to extend and go together letting the water through to that elevator :wink: [/spoiler]

Last edited by Mystdee on Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]