It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:27 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:44 pm 
Obduction Backer

I know this has to have been answered many times way back, but - since the time when we first were able to link to those two ages (Negilahn and Payiferan) when critters were occasionally visible at least in Negilahn versus the present ;..
My question is - are the critters still visible in Negilahn and - since I did see them several times in that age in the past, so I know they were there, I heard about, but never saw any critters in Payiferan - so the question there is whether they were ever visible to us inside the protective station we viewed that age from, and if so, are they still visible - if one happens to catch the sun or suns at the right time of day and year and when the sand isn't stirring up the venerable (microscopic almost) sand fleas. jk Am genuinely curious to know, however.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:57 am 
Obduction Backer

Maybe this will answer your question?

http://mystonline.com/forums/viewtopic. ... od+animals

Moul(A)II Charura KI#296707 Char Gearz KI#600002 Teri Dactyl KI#600568 Chickopee KI#601018 Cannon Belle KI#601422

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]