It is currently Tue May 26, 2020 12:54 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Skipping Ages
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:22 am 

Quote:
*Cleft: It's no longer possible to trigger the end game sequence without returning all of the poles and linking through the fissure
*Bahro Cave: Bahro Poles no longer go to Relto unless the totems are there

But they didn't say anything about skipping ages.
I had a Net6 linking into the Bahro cave from Gahreesen and had to link back to the spire. When I got into the Bahro cave, I was able to talk all 4 poles, and took 1 back.
I made sure I had all 4 poles, went to Relto, finished Teledahn and then gave back all 4 poles in one pass. And that opened the fissure.
The star field and the cave were both visible in the overlay (on give back it was the gold/brown version of the cave, not hte black/purple).
BUT I DIDN"T GET TO SEE THE SYMBOLS! So I'm trying to go back and see if I can get the symbols and finish the end game.
BTW: When I did open the fissure, I looped back to Relto and had to jump in it about 4 times before landing in the Cleft.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]