It is currently Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:18 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 302 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 21  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:17 am
Posts: 471
Location: Orlando, FL, USA
Speaking of which, don't forget to send your requests for time to Korov'ev to tell all about your events and projects! Contact details are in the original post of this thread.

Good luck, Korov'ev! Remember that we can help with the summary and chatlogs later if you want. :)

_________________
Image
KI Numbers: Doobes - 6302


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:40 am 
Offline
Obduction Backer

Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:07 pm
Posts: 1268
Location: Central Europe
And the First All Guilds Meeting of 2016 is over! The summary will be online soon :mrgreen:

_________________
KI #46116. Donate to help the Cavern stay open!
Want to know what’s going on in the Cavern? Visit the GoMe site.

MacOS wrappers, D’ni Lessons, DniTools, goodies.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:12 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:17 am
Posts: 471
Location: Orlando, FL, USA
korovev wrote:
And the First All Guilds Meeting of 2016 is over! The summary will be online soon :mrgreen:


Well, soonish... http://www.guildofmessengers.com/en/con ... nuary-2016

:D

_________________
Image
KI Numbers: Doobes - 6302


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:39 am 
Offline
Obduction Backer

Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:07 pm
Posts: 1268
Location: Central Europe
February... consequently, next Saturday will be time for an All Guilds Meeting!

Join us in Kirel on Saturday, February 6th at 13:00 KI time to hear the latest news from the Cavern.

If you have an announcement to make, PM me here on the forums – or in-game the day of the meeting – with your requests for time. I’ll be taking them until 5 minutes prior to the start.

_________________
KI #46116. Donate to help the Cavern stay open!
Want to know what’s going on in the Cavern? Visit the GoMe site.

MacOS wrappers, D’ni Lessons, DniTools, goodies.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:28 pm 
Offline
Obduction Backer

Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:07 pm
Posts: 1268
Location: Central Europe
The All Guilds Meeting will begin in a few hours, followed by the Gehn Shard GZ Hacktivation :!:

_________________
KI #46116. Donate to help the Cavern stay open!
Want to know what’s going on in the Cavern? Visit the GoMe site.

MacOS wrappers, D’ni Lessons, DniTools, goodies.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:17 am
Posts: 471
Location: Orlando, FL, USA
Yowza. Things were a bit busy yesterday, weren't they? For those that missed the meeting, I bring the chatlogs and summary:

http://www.guildofmessengers.com/en/con ... ruary-2016

_________________
Image
KI Numbers: Doobes - 6302


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:09 pm 
Offline
Obduction Backer

Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:14 pm
Posts: 4250
Location: Digging around in the dusty archives, uncovering Uru history.
Uh, how do you define "raw" with regards to the chatlog? I thought it meant "as is" with all the clapping, emoting and stray comments intact. The only difference I see between the two logs is that the "cleansed" log has parts highlighted. I was very disappointed to see the removal of the salutes to Zardoz which I wanted to point out to friends who weren't in attendance, but remember him fondly.

[Reveal] Spoiler: Salutes to Zardoz
(02/06 14:30:46) Caretaker: Finally, I would just like to mention to this venue in remembrance my friend Zardoz and have, at the moderator's discretion, a few seconds of silence for him and any other lost members of the community. Zardoz was a good mentor with great spirit, and he was a frequent comrade and validator for me, usually in playful and humorous ways. I like to think that he would have approved of the DGH effort, but with some wise caveats. I deeply miss him.
(02/06 14:31:11) Emor D'ni Lap: Very kind of you, Caretaker, and very well stated. I think lack of publicity was the root of lack of response, but could be wrong.
(02/06 14:31:40) Tai'lahr bows her head and remembers Zardoz with fondness.
(02/06 14:31:46) Alabaster salutes
(02/06 14:31:53) Rabbit salutes
(02/06 14:31:57) shenendoah salutes
(02/06 14:31:58) Marein salutes
(02/06 14:32:00) enders salutes
(02/06 14:32:02) Snickuster salutes
(02/06 14:32:04) Stormtalon salutes
(02/06 14:32:04) mTX17 salutes
(02/06 14:32:07) [X] salutes
(02/06 14:32:08) Emor D'ni Lap tips his invisible hat to Zardoz
(02/06 14:32:10) Adam {Hoikas} salutes
(02/06 14:32:11) iuyo salutes
(02/06 14:32:11) Susa'n salutes
(02/06 14:32:13) Davide salutes
(02/06 14:32:20) Caretaker: Thank you very much.
(02/06 14:32:20) Acorn1 salutes
(02/06 14:32:24) Kayara salutes
(02/06 14:32:27) shokhootahn Rehn salutes
(02/06 14:32:28) Tehl Nava salutes our fallen companion
(02/06 14:32:28) Mister Magic salutes
(02/06 14:32:31) Kobresia salutes
(02/06 14:32:31) janaba salutes
(02/06 14:32:31) janaba: :-)
(02/06 14:32:38) Yutiel salutes
(02/06 14:32:39) Real Old Timer salutes
(02/06 14:32:47) Caretaker salutes
(02/06 14:32:54) Annabelle salutes
(02/06 14:32:55) Korov'ev: Thank you
(02/06 14:32:55) SkydiverWatashi salutes
(02/06 14:32:58) mTX17 claps his hands
(02/06 14:33:00) Yutiel claps her hands
(02/06 14:33:03) Snickuster claps her hands
(02/06 14:33:04) rarified claps his hands
(02/06 14:33:06) Christian Walther claps his hands
(02/06 14:33:08) Davide claps his hands
(02/06 14:33:10) Acorn1: The music is fitting too
(02/06 14:33:13) janaba claps her hands
(02/06 14:33:14) Annabelle claps her hands
(02/06 14:33:18) Tai'lahr claps her hands
(02/06 14:33:20) Susa'n: do I hear clapping?
(02/06 14:33:21) Snickuster coughs*Ro'sashowoff*Coughs
(02/06 14:33:21) shenendoah claps her hands
(02/06 14:33:27) janaba: the music is sooo beautiful !!! :-)
(02/06 14:33:28) Real Old Timer claps his hands
(02/06 14:33:30) enders: yesh
(02/06 14:33:48) Mirphak salutes and claps his hands

_________________
Explorers Memorial * In Memoriam


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:05 pm 
Offline
Creative Kingdoms

Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 8:06 pm
Posts: 6229
Location: Everywhere, all at once
Tai'lahr wrote:
Uh, how do you define "raw" with regards to the chatlog? I thought it meant "as is" with all the clapping, emoting and stray comments intact. The only difference I see between the two logs is that the "cleansed" log has parts highlighted. I was very disappointed to see the removal of the salutes to Zardoz which I wanted to point out to friends who weren't in attendance, but remember him fondly.

[Reveal] Spoiler: Salutes to Zardoz
(02/06 14:30:46) Caretaker: Finally, I would just like to mention to this venue in remembrance my friend Zardoz and have, at the moderator's discretion, a few seconds of silence for him and any other lost members of the community. Zardoz was a good mentor with great spirit, and he was a frequent comrade and validator for me, usually in playful and humorous ways. I like to think that he would have approved of the DGH effort, but with some wise caveats. I deeply miss him.
(02/06 14:31:11) Emor D'ni Lap: Very kind of you, Caretaker, and very well stated. I think lack of publicity was the root of lack of response, but could be wrong.
(02/06 14:31:40) Tai'lahr bows her head and remembers Zardoz with fondness.
(02/06 14:31:46) Alabaster salutes
(02/06 14:31:53) Rabbit salutes
(02/06 14:31:57) shenendoah salutes
(02/06 14:31:58) Marein salutes
(02/06 14:32:00) enders salutes
(02/06 14:32:02) Snickuster salutes
(02/06 14:32:04) Stormtalon salutes
(02/06 14:32:04) mTX17 salutes
(02/06 14:32:07) [X] salutes
(02/06 14:32:08) Emor D'ni Lap tips his invisible hat to Zardoz
(02/06 14:32:10) Adam {Hoikas} salutes
(02/06 14:32:11) iuyo salutes
(02/06 14:32:11) Susa'n salutes
(02/06 14:32:13) Davide salutes
(02/06 14:32:20) Caretaker: Thank you very much.
(02/06 14:32:20) Acorn1 salutes
(02/06 14:32:24) Kayara salutes
(02/06 14:32:27) shokhootahn Rehn salutes
(02/06 14:32:28) Tehl Nava salutes our fallen companion
(02/06 14:32:28) Mister Magic salutes
(02/06 14:32:31) Kobresia salutes
(02/06 14:32:31) janaba salutes
(02/06 14:32:31) janaba: :-)
(02/06 14:32:38) Yutiel salutes
(02/06 14:32:39) Real Old Timer salutes
(02/06 14:32:47) Caretaker salutes
(02/06 14:32:54) Annabelle salutes
(02/06 14:32:55) Korov'ev: Thank you
(02/06 14:32:55) SkydiverWatashi salutes
(02/06 14:32:58) mTX17 claps his hands
(02/06 14:33:00) Yutiel claps her hands
(02/06 14:33:03) Snickuster claps her hands
(02/06 14:33:04) rarified claps his hands
(02/06 14:33:06) Christian Walther claps his hands
(02/06 14:33:08) Davide claps his hands
(02/06 14:33:10) Acorn1: The music is fitting too
(02/06 14:33:13) janaba claps her hands
(02/06 14:33:14) Annabelle claps her hands
(02/06 14:33:18) Tai'lahr claps her hands
(02/06 14:33:20) Susa'n: do I hear clapping?
(02/06 14:33:21) Snickuster coughs*Ro'sashowoff*Coughs
(02/06 14:33:21) shenendoah claps her hands
(02/06 14:33:27) janaba: the music is sooo beautiful !!! :-)
(02/06 14:33:28) Real Old Timer claps his hands
(02/06 14:33:30) enders: yesh
(02/06 14:33:48) Mirphak salutes and claps his hands

Agreed. Zardoz deserves the salutes and applause.

_________________
OpenUru.org: An Uru Project Resource Site : Twitter : Make a commitment.
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:38 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:17 am
Posts: 471
Location: Orlando, FL, USA
Normally, the raw version should have everything except private messages, but for some reason, it did not do this for Korov'ev last AGM. The client we use produces both chatlogs for us, but something apparently went wrong with it. This was simply a technical error. No offense was intended.

If anyone happens to have the complete chatlog, send it on over to [email protected] and we'll use that one (with ONLY PMs omitted).

_________________
Image
KI Numbers: Doobes - 6302


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:55 am 
Offline
Obduction Backer

Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:14 pm
Posts: 4250
Location: Digging around in the dusty archives, uncovering Uru history.
Doobes2 wrote:
No offense was intended.
None taken; it was just a question and I appreciate the explanation.
Doobes2 wrote:
If anyone happens to have the complete chatlog, send it on over...
Sent.

_________________
Explorers Memorial * In Memoriam


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:42 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:17 am
Posts: 471
Location: Orlando, FL, USA
Tai'lahr wrote:
Sent.


...received and used to replace the old version. Thanks, Tai! :)

_________________
Image
KI Numbers: Doobes - 6302


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:00 am 
Offline
Obduction Backer

Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:46 pm
Posts: 982
great news, thanks, Tai' and Doobes! :D

_________________
new MOULa: Acorn1; new Ki: 57213
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:10 am 
Offline
Obduction Backer

Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 2:02 pm
Posts: 815
Location: Switzerland
Tai'lahr wrote:
Uh, how do you define "raw" with regards to the chatlog? I thought it meant "as is" with all the clapping, emoting and stray comments intact. The only difference I see between the two logs is that the "cleansed" log has parts highlighted.

I noticed that too last time I worked on the chatlogging code, but since it had been like this for a long time (not just for the last AGM) without anyone seeming to take issue, I decided against changing it. I guess we’d have to ask Lyrositor, who as far as I’m aware wrote this code, whether that was the intention or simply a bug. I’d be in favor of changing it, mainly because sometimes people (even speakers) say relevant things using /me emotes, and it would be good to have those in the chatlog.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:26 am 
Offline
Obduction Backer

Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:14 pm
Posts: 808
This is indeed a bug; it should be displaying everything. I'm not sure why this should be happening; in my initial tests, if I remember correctly, it had worked just fine, but it looks like it's been like this for some time now - my bad. CW is already looking into fixing this, and I'll see if I can provide some help too.

_________________
Lyrositor


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:49 pm 
Offline
Obduction Backer

Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 2:02 pm
Posts: 815
Location: Switzerland
Should be fixed for the next AGM now. Thanks for the votes, everyone. Emotes other than clap and cheer will now also make it into the cleansed chatlog. That seems to have been the original intention, we’ll see if it’s too much.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 302 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 21  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: