All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:37 pm 
Obduction Backer

Shorah Explorers,

My apologies for the short notice...

Saturday, September 23: KRHI Radio & Radio KGOH
Gentle Music Concert & Gentle Movement Dance
Guild of Healers' Hood in the Cavern

You are invited to join me in the Guild of Healers' Hood for a music and movement event held simultaneously across the Metaverse through the wonderful magic of internet radio. This is a simple gathering for peace and camaraderie. It will also be a great time to renew friendships and make new ones. :)

Saturday, September 23
Guild of Healers' Hood in the Cavern
9:00-10:30am SLT (10:00-11:30am KiTime)

Music will play on http://www.urutunes.com (GKOH), and on the KRHI Radio web player page. I think the music player on my website is set to play automatically.

Following the dance, I welcome any beta testers to join me in another world for a beta test of the Healers' Age prototype I'm building. I'd like to test the streaming music and voice capabilities to see whether they play well together or would make us more stressed than relaxed. There are campfires to sit around, and we may even get to see a sunrise or sunset. All part of the beta test :)

It will start at 11:00 SLT; 12:00 noon KiTime (1:00pm EDT) and will last about an hour. More on my DeLandria website:

I will open the GoH Hood to the public today and try to keep it open until we start tomorrow.

Hope to see you then!
Ghaelen

A story: De Landria

Ghaelen: Moula.2 KI #64299