It is currently Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:19 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:15 pm 

Don't get me wrong I love the game and by no means will I quit. I just thought there would be more for the opening. People were saying there would be more ages and markers and more stuff opening up.

I'm sure its coming and we'll just have to be patient and wait. In the mean time I might upgrade my ram the lagging in the city is frustrating. I know it sounds like I'm complaining but I just needed to vent.

I already did the new one and it wasn't hard as long as you have enough people. If anyone needs more people I'm always happy to help :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:21 pm 

The first day was the worst with extremely much lag / latency / freezes. Today seems more normal as to the number of players and lagging. However there is still too much freezes, need 10-20 big servers more...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:13 am 

Yes, me too - I thought that at least the museum would open, but except for Eder Tsogal, nothing else has changed, really. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:24 am 
Obduction Backer

"People were saying there would be more ages and markers and more stuff opening up."

Don't believe everything people say...

I too expected something unexpected -- that is, something beyond the announced "one new age". Turns out I was wrong.

Now I'm waiting to see what the next week brings. As the first full week of Live, that'll calibrate my expectations of what Live will be like.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:30 am 

Cyan have repeatedly said, over the last few months, that they have a smaller crew than they had in 2003 for Prologue and therefore that things will go slowly until the numbers build up. It was either that or no URU at all - I know which option I choose 8)

Of course, the faster we can help build up the number of players, the faster the money will be available to fund increasing Cyan's team. :D

Zen KI# 55764

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]