It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:42 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:39 pm 

Hi.. I have a problem with my billing information and I would like a Cyan employee to see if there is any solution. First of all I contacted Gametap and at the end they said that I had to explain this problem in the forum, and as well that they were going to contact Cyan and they would explain the solution in the forum as well. Anyway.. here is my problem:

Last month in my credit card I had to change the expiration date because they sent me a new one and I didn't want to have problems with the payment. I have to say that I am an international player, I live in Spain, and I think we don't really have an account in Gametap, only for Myst Online. Well, so I logged in Gametap and tried to change my information, but I couldn't. I emailed Gametap and they told me something about a "Mygametap platter", which I couldn't find. Finally they checked it and saw that we, international players, haven't got that platter, so we can't change the information. So... please... how can we do it... I want to change my expiration date.. and I can't.. and please.. don't tell me again to log in, and go to the "mygametap platter" down to the left.. because I only can see my membership plan, my information and that's all... Maybe there is a way for us to change it... I hope that I have explained it correctly... I don't want to have the same answer again about the mysterious "platter"... please.
Thanks....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:44 pm 
Obduction Backer

Have a look at this thread. Maybe it helps you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:13 pm 
Obduction Backer

I can't help with the problem, unfortunately, but I can explain the mysterious "platter"!

In the GameTap client itself (not on the website), there are three "platters" at the bottom of the window that you can click. One is "My Gametap" for your settings, one is "Game Vault" for all the games, and one is "Gametap TV" for all the videos. Since you don't have the client (yet, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for everyone outside the US/Canada), you don't have the "platters".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:49 pm 
Obduction Backer

After logging in into your account you change the url in the adress bar into: https://account.gametap.com/storefront/ ... ingInfo.do
You are now be able to make changes in your account. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:36 pm 

Thank you very much, Veralun!!! I finally did it. Thanks again for your help....