It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:13 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:11 am 

I have quickly, (few hours), put up a general website about our guilds and groups with links to forums and other guild and organization websites. Just a quick resource website with links and general info about the guilds and job fair for any new explorer or someone looking for a quick list.

http://www.guildsupportnetwork.com

I would love to add anyone who is hosting an organization's website or wants contact information posted to let me know and I will be happy to add it. If you would like a short blurb or whatever within reason- just include it in the message.

As we get more concrete information about each guild I will grow the site...

Thanks all!

Mod's may I add the web address to the Guild Support Network KI Mail thread? :roll:

"Always consider the Whole, Atrus. Always look at the interrelatedness of things and remember the 'whole' of one thing is always just a part of something else, something larger." wisely spoken by Anna- "The Book of Atrus"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:21 am 
Obduction Backer

Quite nice! ^_^
But the Cartographers' website is at urumaps.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:56 am 

Thanks- fixed the link!

"Always consider the Whole, Atrus. Always look at the interrelatedness of things and remember the 'whole' of one thing is always just a part of something else, something larger." wisely spoken by Anna- "The Book of Atrus"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:02 pm 

I am still looking for anyone who would like to add group or organization's contact info to the http://www.guildsupportnetwork.com newly updated website.

My hope is that it could offer simple descriptions of the guilds, both currently and in the past, general guide for interested explorers to see where they would like to look further, how to find the rest of you and a quickly and easily, as well as, a way to find more information on the individual groups within a guild.

Would love your feedback to keep it accurate...

Can let me know here on the forum or via the email address on the site.

(what if I change my user name to "the guilds biggest fan"! :wink:
besides if you keep me busy there... )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:40 pm 

:shock: That's a gorgeous site!

For now, you can include the Maintainers disussions over at www.uruguilds.com/uruguilds if you'd like.

In a couple days, I will have *something* up on our website so its not just a construction page, and then I will give you the link. Also, when the next ep starts, we will be opening up our Wiki for public contribution, so we will be able to add that in there as well.

Thanks! I really like it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:53 pm 

Nynaveve, I will be happy to but I can't get the link to work. I will try it again later in case it is down, or could you double check the link is right?

:wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:56 pm 
Obduction Backer

http://www.uruguilds.org/uruguilds

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:22 pm 

:oops: My bad. Durh. Thanks semplerfi.

Ok, I think the GoMa Supporter's site is no longer an eyesore, so here's the link (I promise this one works...)

Guild of Maintainer's Supporters

If people are interested, they are welcome to fill out the placement form. We're looking for help in all ways and aspects! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:56 pm 
Obduction Backer

Just a note, you might either want to enhance the text or tone down the background on the site, the text is pretty difficult to read.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:21 pm 

I think I can do that- thanks for the advice!

And I am still looking for anyone who would like me to add links...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]