It is currently Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:36 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: My letter to Gametap
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:01 am 
Obduction Backer

Hey all,

It's one fiery abyss of a long shot, but MAYBE we can convince GameTap to change their mind. Head to www.gametap.com and click on the "support" link and fire them off an email. At least let them know that that's why we're all here! I personally don't see any reason to continue my subscription without my Uru :(

Here was my letter to Gametap:

-----------

Hey guys,

I just found out that you will be pulling Uru Live from Gametap, and although I love your service, it really was the main reason why I signed up for Gametap in the first place. Gametap is unique in that it is releasing games that are not available anywhere else. I personally don't want to play games from the old days. I just don't find them fun at all. However, the Uru experience was absolutely incredible and I beg you to re-consider your decision to pull that wonderful game. I don't even need more content. Just the atmosphere was enough, and the developers deserve something for their efforts. If you do not reconsider, I want to thank you for the time you *did* give Uru, but unfortunately, I will most likely be cancelling my Gametap subscription, despite the Sam & Max episodes and the upcoming Grimm tales. Please please please re-consider!

Sincerely,

Adam C

----------