It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:42 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:55 am 

Thanks for a few words on how things are going. I am keeping my positive thinking at high levels. I hope the energy helps! :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:08 am 
Obduction Backer

Just hearing any news from the blue font is incredibly relieving.

Thanks for alleviating our fears Chogon!

Post subject: Any news is good news
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:49 pm 

Chogon wrote:
Hi all,

Sorry for the lapse in communication. I (we) have been a little busy (with Myst for the iPhone).

The plans for opening the sources for UruLive is still intact. Unfortunately the schedule for it has been effected. Besides myself being busy with Myst, the ex-Cyan programmers that were going to help also had greater demands from their 'real' jobs.

So, I am trying to get the initial team together again and find out what has yet to be done and how much time and effort it will take to achieve that. I'll let you know as soon as I do.

Thanks,
Chogon

We know your working hard on Myst for the Iphone. Thanks for the update we appreciate you keeping us in the loop. I know all we can do is sit back and wait. I think the excitement alone is good enough as long as we know the project is still at hand were happy with that. I know it will take time because of ex cyan employees working on it. That I understand that there other job come first they have to have away to support there family.. When URU finally comes back we will diffidently appreciate all the time you guys put into it to bring it back to us. Of course we miss it but more time that is being spent on it the better to work out bugs from before. We do understand why it is taking so long for you guys to bring it back that's why we are waiting patiently. Of course the more we wait the more eager we get about seeing uru again. When URU finally does show up it will be very nice to see our virtual home again.We love everything that Cyan is trying to do for us fans of myst and URU we really appreciate it.

StephenC (Guild of greeters)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:32 am 
Obduction Backer

I love updates...

even if it was just to say " we were able to buy some more copier paper today"....

once a week would be nice

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:01 pm 
Obduction Backer

Thanks for the update. I can let a few of my fingernails grow back now, rather than keep chewing on them. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:45 am 
Obduction Backer

Ah great. This just means I'll keep waiting then :)

thanks guys

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:47 am 

:) Chogon's post was a month ago, but I still find it reassuring. I was slightly doubting whether they were going to release the source or not. But now I have faith in Cyan! I'm sure one day I'll get to try out MOUL, it sounds really fun and great. The only thing I'm worried about is how the story will develop...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:53 am 

I actually think there is no better time for an update. You know, post-Myst iPhone situation, how is the open source going and what Cyan Worlds is planning now, when their Myst iPhone project is done.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3