It is currently Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:37 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: A little help please
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:10 am 

Okay I've tried everything, went to every hint guide ones with pics and alot of others. And I am stuck , I'm in rocket ship I wanna get to selentic age I do the organ and switches I even have a pic of exactly how to put sliders yet when I push lever music sounds and that's it , I can't even click on the window to see if book is even there. I click the window and it goes to slider switches every time doesn't even give me a chance to click the window, help please

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:03 am 

there are 36 keys on the organ and 36 sounds on the slider,, if you count the notes like I did it may be a bit easer. I never could figure it out by just the sounds myself

[spoiler]for instance the first key is # 8 from the left on the organ and # 8 sound from the bottom on the slider[/spoiler]

[spoiler]also before you go into the Selentic age, your gonna need the sounds and the directions they represent from the mechanical age or your gonna get real lost in the last puzzles in the Selenic age[/spoiler]

E=mc2
Energy = Milk x Coffee Squared

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]