It is currently Mon May 20, 2019 10:38 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:32 am 

Hello! I would like to get your opinions on the Guild of Messenger. As a messenger, you can tell me whatever comes to your mind when as say "Guild of Messengers", good and bad. Remember, without criticisms, it is hard to improved. If you desire to express yourself through private message, your are welcomed. Posting on this thread is also fine. Thank you for your time. :)

Guild of Messengers Website: www.guildofmessengers.com or http://rel.to/gome

Receive news on Facebook: http://rel.to/gome_fb or Twitter: http://twitter.com/GoMessengers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:36 pm 

Personally, I think it's great to have all the Guilds around that we have, Messengers, Writers, Greeters, etc. Each provides a valuable service to the Uru community in their own way. It was nice getting the news that MOUL was back from the Messengers, and I hope they will keep us informed on what is happening in the cavern for the future. It was especially interesting to read the "Setting Expectations" article. It gave me a good idea on what to expect, or not expect, for the near future.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:08 pm 
Obduction Backer

Location: Digging around in the dusty archives, uncovering Uru history.
Ever since the announcement that MOUL would be shutting down, I encouraged people to sign up for the GoMe newsletter so that they could be guaranteed to receive any important information about Uru. I had faith in the GoMe and rightfully so! The GoMe did a great job of keeping us both informed and entertained with the newsletters during the hiatus and then, when the big news came, they got it out to their subscribers right away. Great job!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:48 pm 

Yeah... what she said. :)

Would be nice to get more other-worlds news where Myst Style builds are being made.

Dmon does a nice blog,The D'ni Voice, on SL happening in the Dni Refugees community there.

Nalates - GoC - 418 - MOULa I: Nal KI#00 083 543, MOULa II: KI#00 583 875Nalates 111451 - Second Life: Nalates Urriah
Guild of Cartographers Image

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]