It is currently Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:15 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:00 am 

We need a updated KI BADLY!

Must have a lot better communacation in the cavern.

1. Need a Main (official) big viewer in the City (it could be a RSS feed that would display all the events and
Cyan and Guild notices.

2. Hoods need a Dynamic Viewer system on that would allow others visiting the hood to leave a message.
A) A new tab on the KI that will open up (only) Moula Forum site and Cyans tech suppport site.
B) Make the Hoods also act like 'Groups' So one could join more than one (Just for Text Chat groups)
( Use SL's Chat system as a template ) it is also OS. BUT intragrate it into the KI somehow.

3. Mod the music players in your Relto to be picked up and put into your new inventory.
A) Mod the music players so that you can type in and set the music player to a shout cast station.
B) Mod in a way to add in your own mp3 music (KI will act as a walkman)
C) Mod in a toggle switch for the music player ( So you could either feed the music from
your music player to your KI or play it out in the open so all can hear it.)

I agree We need to be able to copy and paste text. We need a Inventory to hold objects etc. in The KI coords
need to show up when the KI is in the small state again, and not just when you have it opened up big. ( and Working! )
right now the coords do not work. as well as many of the machanics have been turned off in game, need to be turned back on again, and/or opened up.

URU - KI - Atrus 03668735, Katran 00982487,
URUb - KI - 00356281

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:42 am 

...what about simplifying the rules of instancing? Different instances confuse a lot of newcomers and old-timers (like myself). I have no idea if modfitying the instancing rules would be possible, or if it's something only Cyan can do, at least on their server.

I am not sure about the idea of an inventory though. There was never a real inventory in the myst games, and I think that the lack of invetory can be taken care of with a careful design of the Ages.

Simone - KI#1001138
Please avoid drinking the lake water.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2