It is currently Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:25 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:39 am 

Shorah everyone!

At the link below, one can find what I have been able to piece together from chat logs, personal interviews with individual Messengers, questions posed to independant explorers, and various other sources within the community. This work is far from complete, but it is one I feel I should finally open to the public to review. Please post any extra sources you may be able to share with me...Or PM me info/quotes about the Messengers you remember fondly.

Thanks so much for any help and support from the community in my endevours to Archive the history of GoMe.

Until next, safe journeys!!!
-Nev

Introduction: http://www.guildofmessengers.com/en/boo ... es-guild-0
Founding & Early Years: http://www.guildofmessengers.com/en/boo ... arly-years
Moments of Transition : TBA
Institutional Regeneration: TBA
Present Day: TBA
Special Thanks, Endnotes, & Bibliography: TBA

Last edited by Nev'yn on Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:41 am 

Founding & Early Years link should be posted sometime duing the week, or this weekend, at the latest.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:04 am 

Wooot! Finally revealed to the public...which is great, because I've seen firsthand how Nev has put a LOT of work into this. It should be out there for all to see. :)

I look forward to adding my two cents to the archive very soon!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:26 pm 

Just add the link to Founding & Early Years.

Still doing research on the next section, which will hopefully be published in a week or two.

Again, any stories which could be added about the various Messenges or info sources would be helpful to the project!

Many thanks!!!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]