It is currently Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:08 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:50 pm 
Obduction Backer

Emor D'ni Lap wrote:
Almak has a very cool piece of webcode, maybe a javascript app, that delivers the exact size/format of graphic you ask for...

It doesn't appear to do quite that. When I enter my screen dimensions (Apple Cinema HD, 1920x1200) it always returns a smaller size, sadly. Oh well, the wallpapers are still beautiful. As are those of you guys.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:15 am 
Obduction Backer

janaba1 wrote:
Your wallpapers are really very very beautiful and I commend you both for keeping up the service for all to fill that empty space left by our Almak, dear Charura and Emor ...

Thank you for your kind words janaba1..I would rather give this back to Almak..when they decide it is time to do so...prayers for the family.

Moul(A)II Charura KI#296707 Char Gearz KI#600002 Teri Dactyl KI#600568 Chickopee KI#601018 Cannon Belle KI#601422

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:41 am 
Obduction Backer

janaba1 wrote:
Charura and Emor, I just wanted to let you both know that I see your contributions and your dedication and apprechiate it, just so that you won't suspect that I don't, when I'm not saying sth, ....
Janaba, thanks for all your efforts! Much as we appreciate your kind words, I'm sure we'll understand if you don't offer compliments every month!

Charura and I have no idea whether ANYBODY uses the calendars we make, I'm sure. But we both used Almak's, so his absence is what keeps us making them for each other, if no one else!

Wishing the very best outcome for his family and for his eventual return...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:01 am 
Obduction Backer

I often use the desktop images on my home computer so I do appreciate your continuing in Almak's absence.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:29 am 
Obduction Backer

I am leaving for the weekend so I thought to post this early...Still hoping for Almaks' return soon and our prayers go out to their family...

http://s23.postimg.org/gjp9z6p6j/July.png

Moul(A)II Charura KI#296707 Char Gearz KI#600002 Teri Dactyl KI#600568 Chickopee KI#601018 Cannon Belle KI#601422

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:41 pm 

Nice Charura...I like this

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:44 am 
Obduction Backer

This image was intended for July but I was sidetracked and way too late...so it's now early for August.
I seem to be stuck in Er'cana lately...but there are a lot of scenes I've always wanted to capture there.
Image (click for full-size image)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:26 pm 
Obduction Backer

Now, that is a great picture!!! .. I applaud you Emor ... I won't even try to do one for August 'cause I'm gonna use this one .. SWEETNESS!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:49 pm 
Obduction Backer

Thank you, Charura!
I liked your July 'paper and am using that this month, too!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:30 pm 
Obduction Backer

E'mor and I have been collaborating on the PM side to keep this thread alive...We are both still hoping for the return of Almak to bring their genius to us..However, in order to make it a bit more simple, we are alternating months, instead of bringing two each time...If anyone else would like to present something other than ours, I'm sure the community would like to see an option to look at and use...

Here is MY September 2013...

Peace and We hope all is good with Almak and their family

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:28 pm 
Obduction Backer

Location: Digging around in the dusty archives, uncovering Uru history.
That's beautiful, Charura - both the picture and the sentiment.

I, too, wish the best for Almak and appreciate you and Emor stepping in to keep the project alive.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:24 am 

I, too, appreciate your efforts...nice this one

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:51 am 
Obduction Backer

You see, Almak, we don't need you, but we'd absolutely appreciate to have you back, and we all hope that you're coping well with everything and that life's been good to you ... :P

I tell you something ... My Daddy left his body two weeks ago ... The process to that point developed very fast, a few months 'only', I'm glad, as he suffered a lot with much much pain and degeneration of the whole body, so it was a relief for him and thus for me and my family too somehow ... My Mummy is still grieving, of course, but she's coping quite well, and she has my brother, her sister and some friends and me ( :mrgreen: ) to get over it, she cannot be alone atm, 'cause she never was, yeah, everybody's different ... I'm glad at least that she's that far that she 'let him go' when she was supposed to do that, so that he could 'leave' quite peacefully and that she believes/knows he's alright now ... Bye bye, I love you, Daddy ...

Maybe that tells you something, Almak and all ... We all have to cope with this at some time or another, everyone in his/her own way ... We are eternal beings, but our bodys are not ...

Thank you, Charura and Emor for keeping this wonderful service up for all of us, and this is a wonderful picture again ... :D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:01 pm 
Obduction Backer

So sorry to hear of your recent loss, janaba. Your family and friends must be a great comfort to you and your mother at this sad time.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:54 pm 
Obduction Backer

Thank you very much, Acorn, I just wanted to make this to 'something' which happens to everyone at one time or another and thus maybe spending a bit or at least a very tiny little bit of solace to any one or the other, saying 'you're not alone in this' ... :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next