It is currently Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:27 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Hello (Long time no see)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:40 am 
Obduction Backer

I'm slowly coming back to myst online. What's everybody running? I'm seeing OpenUru, Gehn Shard, stuff like that. I recently logged into the main game and not many people were one it.

I'd also like to know what people are using for age creation nowadays?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:58 am 

Welcome back Mr.Blackwood, I don't believe we have ever met. Is your name a reference to the journeyman project series of games? The main shard is where you find the most people but depending on when your on, you will see less or more people. As for Age Creation, you can read up here: http://www.guildofwriters.org/wiki/Creating_Ages

I forgot to return to the thread.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:02 am 
Obduction Backer

Thanks.

My name is a reference to the Journeyman Series. That series represents my childhood.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:11 pm 

Mr. Blackwood wrote:
I'm slowly coming back to myst online. What's everybody running? I'm seeing OpenUru, Gehn Shard, stuff like that. I recently logged into the main game and not many people were one it.

I'd also like to know what people are using for age creation nowadays?

At the moment, I'm guessing we're experiencing the summer slowdown. When it's nice out, people usually head out to do things instead of congregating in the cavern. I predict things will get a bit busier as the weather gets colder again. ;)

Thanks to open source, there's a variety of shards to choose from, although, despite the lack of activity there when you last visited, the MOULa shard still has the most explorers currently.

As for Age creation, I'm not entirely sure what we can and can't mention here, so I will also direct you over to the Guild of Writers site for more info. I can mention that Cyan's preferred method (although they have yet to release any fan content) is to use 3DS Max 7 with their plugin to properly make compatible content.

In any case, welcome back! :D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:48 pm 

Welcome back..I loved The Journeyman...Legacy of Time ...see you around the Cavern.

KI #03313934

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]