It is currently Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:24 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:13 am 
Obduction Backer

did you switch on the power first? :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:39 am 
Obduction Backer

Did you try moving the slider?

tumblr: kaththedragon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:05 pm 

Maybe the sequence was wrong.... The worker watching you was likely with the DRC.

KI #03313934

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:37 pm 
Obduction Backer

Location: Digging around in the dusty archives, uncovering Uru history.
Thank you, ventris, angelmyst, Acorn, and Kath for the great chuckles. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:38 pm 

KathAveara wrote:
Did you try moving the slider?

I go that first time the other day...blew me away when it happened. :)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:00 pm 
Obduction Backer

Ainia wrote:
I re-did the stream, which now has a new address (and I'll correct the link in my earlier post).

Now your pics are all loaded, Ainia, I've been able to take a look at them - and WOW there are a lot! :shock: Many gorgeous pics of scenery, incl amazing rock formations; interspersed are shots from Mysterium, including lots of detail of Riven costumes and artefacts, some pics of presenters including Rand an Robyn, rare and sought-after shots of RAWA and his Mama, and some great cosplay pics. And Ainia herself in her Zandi shirt.

And, hooray, there are some pics of the paper people! (I was hoping there might be :wink: .) So, when Draaloff gets back from his holiday, he can see himself and his friends. And AlanD can also see himself, in his Sharper hat.

Many thanks for being so thorough, Ainia! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:29 pm 

Just posting to let you guys know that I'm going to start to upload the next batch of videos today. My goal is to get everything I recorded up to Ainia's cleft presentation uploaded today. I might have a few other things after that on that day that MIGHT get uploaded, depending on how things work out, but FOR SURE I want to get the cleft presentation uploaded.

This is going to be a Loooong Day. @[email protected]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:48 pm 

Whew!!! Ainia that' s a lot of pictures......but I made it to Mysterium...even if just a paper person.....Ty for the pic.

KI #03313934

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:55 pm 
Obduction Backer

Acorn1 wrote:
Ainia wrote:
I re-did the stream, which now has a new address (and I'll correct the link in my earlier post).

Now your pics are all loaded, Ainia, I've been able to take a look at them - and WOW there are a lot! :shock: Many gorgeous pics of scenery, incl amazing rock formations; interspersed are shots from Mysterium, including lots of detail of Riven costumes and artefacts, some pics of presenters including Rand an Robyn, rare and sought-after shots of RAWA and his Mama, and some great cosplay pics. And Ainia herself in her Zandi shirt.

And, hooray, there are some pics of the paper people! (I was hoping there might be :wink: .) So, when Draaloff gets back from his holiday, he can see himself and his friends. And AlanD can also see himself, in his Sharper hat.

Acorn, you've said almost everything notable to this exquisit picture gallery, so I'll just quote you here ... 8)

It really takes s o m e time to load them all, a bit of patience is needed, but you'll be very much rewarded for that little extra effort ... As Acorn said, the Mysterium pictures are interspersed in scenery pictures, but they're a feast for the eye, of absolute high quality (with most pictures wait a few seconds more, then they load again crystal clear and sharp) and with everything awesome contained as Acorn mentioned already above, and even our beautiful Ainia is to be seen, wonderful ... Thank you Ainia for this exceptional adventure ... :D

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:27 pm 
Obduction Backer

janaba1 wrote:
It is also great to get a better quality version and more close-up view of the 'Yiddish Esher' ... :P

I really need to stop letting people record me at Mysterium. First Guildmaster Billy Mays, now Yiddish Esher... I'm never going to live these things down. I hope someone at least got 'regular' Esher during the mic check :P

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:31 pm 
Obduction Backer

Acorn1 wrote:
Ainia wrote:

Hoorah! The photo stream server is back from the dead! :D

Sorry the pics seem so jumbled; the server appears to post them in the order they upload rather than in the order they were taken. In general, I uploaded batches at the end of each day, so each cluster shows the morning pictures followed by the afternoon/evening pictures, with the most recently uploaded cluster always at the top.

I have a *lot* of favorites in there, but here are a few you really don't want to miss (WARNING: full-sized photos ahead!!):
[Reveal] Spoiler: greydragon in the trap book

[Reveal] Spoiler: ResEng MDogherra, mighty vanquisher of trolls, with his thank-offering of donuts from ventris

[Reveal] Spoiler: The Miller boys :)

[Reveal] Spoiler: Achenar trapped!

[[Who me?? I most certainly am *not* a photo junkie! I can quit anytime I want, really... :P]]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:36 pm 
Obduction Backer

Thanks for sharing all of your great photos, Ainia - especially these. :)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:43 am 
Obduction Backer

Ahhh, and as we're already at it resp. at her, our Ainia, I just see that Calumon has begun uploading 'Ainia's Cleft Research' presentation to his YouTube channel, you can already watch 3 of 5 parts if you like here ... Enjoy, and thanks Calu ... :D

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:57 pm 
Obduction Backer

New post on Beneath about Kahlo - Kahlo Trip

As well as a few new screenshots.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:40 pm 
Obduction Backer

Wow, thanks for sharing that, Tweek. I was hoping there would be some story to go along with the new content we're expecting and your journals on Beneath are great. It's just a shame the DRC forums aren't available to us.*

*Yes, I'm going to keep whining about the DRC site. Sorry, but it breaks my heart.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next