It is currently Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:49 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: A Beginning
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:50 am 
Obduction Backer

Carl U Palmner wrote:
Oh wow, that's fantastic news! It will be great to have some new official content, and the fact that the content is (I think) fan-made makes it even better! And it will be very nice to get the EoA Ages there as well. I've always thought Direbo would be a fun place to visit with others.

Has Cyan said anything--either in Mysterium or otherwise--about continuing the ongoing live story that has been on hold since the Gametap days? New content was only half of the Uru coin--the other half was a constantly evolving realtime story.

Also--TWEEK! HOLY CRAP HELLO I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN FOREVER...HowhaveyoubeenwhathaveyoubeenuptoIhaven'tseenyousincethegoodolddaysrememberwhenWheelydied
andweweereallreallysadandhowIusedtoalwaystalkabouthowgoodlookingIwasbecauseletsfaceitIkindofamandhaveyou
seenGadrenorGondarorJazzoranyofourotheroldfriendsandrememberwhenYeeshasavedusallthatwasawesomeandremember
whenSharpermetabunchofusintheWatcher'sPubandthosebahroappearedwiththebodyofthebahroSharpershotandthatwas
awesometooandit'scrazytorunintoyouafterallthistimethesenewexplorershavenoideawhatit'sliketheynevercoweredinfearof
thebahroorcameupwithcoolnamesforAgeslikeReziksehvandIreallymissalltheoldDRCcelebritiesanditwouldbereallycooltosee
themallagainandweshouldtotallyhaveapartysometime...

(ahem). What I meant to say was: Tweek, so nice to see you again. It's been a while. I do hope you're well, old chap.

EDIT: added line breaks when I saw that my original post BROKE THE INTERNET.

Lots of things, yep, yep nope yep yep true yep and yep.

:D

Funnily enough the moment I saw the first post from you in this topic I thought "There is no poll questions with Carl Palmner as an option..I'm disappointed".

edit: accidentally words

Last edited by Tweek on Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:26 pm 

So... Should I have waited, and let Carl start this thread? :)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:33 am 

Wow, I can finally post! I have been lurking for days, waiting for the mods to come back from their break and approve me. :?

Anyway, I am excited as I can be to be here and back in the cavern after all these years. Lol, I wish I could remember the name I used in game and on the forums back then so someone might remember me like I remember some of the names I have seen here (Tweek and LC right away).

What is really freaky is that I was reminiscing about MO:UL on Saturday and just happened to think to do a Bing search and found you maniacs still at it, or at it again, it really doesn't matter which. :P

So I downloaded the client and failed to register an account for hours (turns out there was a storm that day) but was able to register to play that night. Thoroughly enjoyed revisiting Relto and the Bevin - even found some new folks checking the place out along with me and some experienced people who were helpful as always.

So, for whatever it is worth, I am back and loving the rediscovery of the Ages and the Journey.
Shorah!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:57 am 

It's okay, Lord Chaos. I start EVERY thread--in spirit.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:19 pm 

NunjaBusiness wrote:
So, for whatever it is worth, I am back and loving the rediscovery of the Ages and the Journey.
Shorah!

Welcome back! :)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2