It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:25 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 304 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 21  Next
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 8:30 am 
Obduction Backer

Thanks for the chatlogs, Doobes, hope your move went well - and now I've been able to see what I missed, I can see that the stand-in moderator/host did a really excellent job! Well done and thanks, Christian!

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 8:50 am 
Obduction Backer

Thanks Doobes! :D

Patricio, you could also have PMed Doobes if you hadn’t wanted to make a public announcement yet, but I’m sure this way is fine too.

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 4:16 am 

Christian Walther wrote:
Patricio, you could also have PMed Doobes if you hadn’t wanted to make a public announcement yet, but I’m sure this way is fine too.

Yep, as CW said, you can always PM me here on the forums any time before the meeting to reserve a spot...all the way up until about 5 minutes prior to the meeting itself (I'm usually in-game 30 minutes prior to the start). ;)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:11 pm 

We're coming up on another All Guilds Meeting. Funny how time flies like that, eh? :P

We'll be in our usual place in Kirel this Saturday, June 6th at 13:00 KI time. I'm back to host, so PM me here on the forums or in-game the day of the meeting to reserve time! Some of you have already PMed me and I will be answering those shortly, so don't worry.

See you this weekend!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:03 pm 

Well, that went smoothly and without incident. Very nice! Here's the usual chatlogs and summary:

http://www.guildofmessengers.com/en/con ... -june-2015

NOTE: Since the first Saturday in July is the 4th (US Independence Day), the next AGM will be delayed to July 11th at 13:00 KI time.

See ya then!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:04 pm 

A quick bump of the AGM thread to remind you that the meeting has been postponed due to the July 4th holiday this Saturday.

The next AGM will be next Saturday, July 11th at 13:00 KI time in Kirel. You are welcome to PM me with any requests for time at the meeting between now and then.

Have a great weekend!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:09 pm 
Obduction Backer

Thank you, Doobes, for your diligence and follow-through in all things AGM!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:28 pm 

I spoke earlier about thanking all those involved at the 4th of July Celebration at this coming AGM. I can't make the meeting! I've known about this commitment for like, a month. Never thought it through; I am very sorry.....

So here goes: Thank you for fireworks: Yoda and LuMagic; Mirphak for Mir-o-Bot; Michel for Magic Bot; DJ's: AlanDJ and Watashi; and to the gamers who help ANYBODY that needs it: zia, Aki, spatialkay, maggie, and Deirdre. Last but by no means least, Janeerah. It seems to me he is the go to guy that knows who to contact and when to contact them. I think he may be our most valuable asset in this game for Special Events. He is to me. Thank you all!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:43 am 
Obduction Backer

AGWhat?

[Reveal] Spoiler:

AlcWhat?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:39 pm 

Don't forget that the AGM is TODAY at 13:00 KI time in Kirel. Be sure to PM me here or in-game if you'd like to reserve time!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:55 pm 

Quite an eventful meeting today! If you missed it, here's the usual chatlogs and summary:

http://www.guildofmessengers.com/en/con ... -july-2015

The next meeting will be on August 1st, the weekend before Mysterium! See you then!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:37 pm 

We're almost up to the next All Guilds Meeting!

Join us this Saturday, August 1st at 13:00 KI time in Kirel to hear the latest news in the cavern as we prepare for Mysterium next weekend!

Remember to PM me here on the forums or in-game the day of the meeting if you'd like to reserve time.

EDIT: Christian Walther will be replacing me again this month due to a schedule conflict on my part. Please PM him to reserve time!

See you there!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:02 pm 

Looks like things went well in my absence, but with Christian Walther running things, I was not worried in the slightest. ;)

Here's the chatlogs and summary from yesterday:

http://www.guildofmessengers.com/en/con ... ust-2015-0

VERY big thank you to CW for answering my last minute request, and for also being kind enough to write up the summary above! I owe you again, my friend. Well done! /salute :)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:57 pm 

The All Guilds Meeting is only one week away...but of course my schedule is weird again.

As it stands, I won't be able to actually start the meeting until about 15:00 KI time at the earliest due to work. So I may need to have someone substitute for me again.

The AGM will be next Saturday, September 5th. The start time will be determined by who is hosting. If it's me, it'll most likely be delayed until 15:00 KI time (with apologies to our European friends for the late hour), and if it's someone else, it will most likely start at the usual 13:00.

I've got a week to figure things out, so check back here for further updates!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:04 pm 
Obduction Backer

Location: Digging around in the dusty archives, uncovering Uru history.
Next weekend is Labor Day weekend in the U.S.; does that affect any decision to go forward or to postpone it?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 304 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 21  Next