It is currently Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:10 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 355 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:52 pm 
Obduction Backer

First of I would like to thank everyone for voting and I don't want to see any argument on what I m about to say and there is no compromise either. Please understand you the community voted for this and this what you chose.

Based on the polls, we will be not holding the Cavern Tours during the first of the month, which simply means there will be no Friday tour and no saturday tour during the first week of the month to avoid conflict with the All Guilds meeting but we will continue the week after.

This how it will be for the rest of the series.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:32 pm 

Sorry to be a pain, but is there any way I can have Saturday Feb 20th @13:00 ki-time for a special event? If not, it should be okay, as those attending our event are more than likely to be newer explorers as the event is mainly for them, although all are welcome.

Again, sorry for the trouble.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:17 pm 
Obduction Backer

I m sorry but I have say no to your request, please understand these tours are seasonal event and it would be nice not to do any more changes till the season over.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:06 pm 
Obduction Backer

I want remind everyone that tonight are the Cavern Tours where we learn the history of the ages, please meet in Ae'gura ahead time so we can get head count who wants to go on the tours,

Meet in Ae'gura at the top of the great stairs at between 2100-2145ki time so we can get a head count on who going on the tour because we will be leaving there around 22:00ki time.

Be sure to join zeke365, r'tay, Larry, and Stone for this night tour and repeat tour sat. at 13:00ki time

Just a reminder the Friday tour and sat. tour are two completely different experiences and if you have chance to check them both out do so.

for other times check this site out http://www.florestica.com/hpotd/timezones.html

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:07 am 

I missed the tour this week, where was it?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:03 pm 

coffeemancer wrote:
I missed the tour this week, where was it?
The 1/22-23 tour was in Eder Gira and Eder Kemo. We missed you!

Susa'n KI#1040105 (member Shorah gah bigtotee's Hood)
CT Hostess Susa'n KI#9122427 (member Cavern Tour's Hood)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:55 pm 

Aw thanks

I was looking forward to that one too

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:14 pm 
Obduction Backer

do not forget tonight are the Cavern Tours where learn the history of the ages, please meet in Ae'gura at the top of the great stairs between 21-45ki time because we will be leaving around 22:00ki time

where will we go what will we learn? come and find out. Zeke365, Larry Leday, and stone will be waiting for you all, hope to see you tonight.

for other times check this site out http://www.florestica.com/hpotd/timezones.html

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:42 am 

This week was great, good job everyone and thanks

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:47 pm 
Obduction Backer

I think it time to announce this. There will be no Cavern Tour this Friday or saturday, but feel free to attend the All Guilds Meeting in Kirel on sat. at 13:00ki time where you can learn on what happening in the Cavern Each month.
We will be having a tour the week afterwards though.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:23 pm 
Obduction Backer

There will be no Cavern Tours tonight or tomorrow to avoid conflict with the All Guilds meeting, please read the other pages before commenting why but there will be one next week.

Be sure to attend the All Guilds Meeting tomorrow at 13:00ki time if you want to know the lastest news happening in the Cavern each month.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:05 pm 
Obduction Backer

This weekend, we resume the Cavern Tour series. The next tour is tonight at 22:00 KI time. Meet us in Tokotah Courtyard before tour time.

The tour will repeat tomorrow at 13:00 KI time. The Saturday tour group also meets in Tokotah Courtyard.

"There is actually much more here than meets the eye. Much more, at least as far as history. It's practically dripping off the walls."
-- Michael Simpson

http://www.florestica.com/hpotd/caverntour/

3 # 11308
The Lost Library of D'ni

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:00 am 

This was a fun tour, and after effects were awesome. Here are few pictures.
Image This is why it says DANGER!!

KI #03313934

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:42 pm 
Obduction Backer

yes, it was great fun! Thanks to Larry and Mirphak, and to you, angelmyst, for these great photos!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:16 pm 
Obduction Backer

While you only see Mirphak and me on Saturday, don't forget we are part of a larger team. I want to be certain they get credit too.

I get practice for Saturday on Friday night, and some of the things I talk about are inspired by what I hear from r'Tayrtahn. We often disagree on interpretations of data, and I always include his views into the Saturday tour as a counterpoint to my own ideas. It makes for a more balanced lecture.

Mirphak sometimes gets up very early in the morning (for him) to see how Stone handles technical aspects of the tours, since Stone has been working with them longer. I'm don't know how much they talk about them on their own. Mister Magic has even played a part in the Saturday tours -- Sometimes Mirphak asks him for advice, and he's helped us actively at least once this season.

While Zeke doesn't give the lectures or help with the technical side, he sets up the tour schedules, does promotion in various groups, participates in discussions of what we might want to accomplish in a tour, and tries to ask relevant questions during the Friday tours to keep things moving and interesting. His questions have occasionally prompted me to add more info into the Saturday tours.

3 # 11308
The Lost Library of D'ni

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 355 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next