It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:08 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:41 pm 

Shorah everyone!

I recently wrote my own walkthrough for realMyst: Masterpiece Edition, and apart from not really knowing where to post it anyway, I would also greatly appreciate some proofreading. I have tried to read through everything to make sure I caught all spelling mistakes, and I also tried to make sure I explained everything so as not to leave anyone confused, but as much time as I spent analyzing everything in the game, it is entirely possible I still missed something or took it for granted. If anyone can tell me of a site that will allow me to upload a PDF document with a URL I can then attach to a forum post here or in the Cyan forums to allow people to give me feedback (or to just try to use it), that would be great.

I don't know if I'm coming across as incredibly naive here, but I honestly have only used Photobucket, YouTube, and Facebook to upload anything, and Facebook URLs did not work to attach pictures in this forum, so I am assuming that uploading a document there wouldn't work, either.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:35 pm 

For a hint from J'ffrey and his UruLive walkthrough...
viewtopic.php?p=231610#p231610