It is currently Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:46 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:28 pm 

Hi!

Does anyone have any good pictures/detailed descriptions of what the Guild Uniform Robes the D'ni Guilds wore Pre-Fall look like? Were they all similar in design to each other save color, or did each Guild have their own unique style of clothing? Finally, does anyone know how the styles might have diverged from when the Great Shaft was being built up to the Fall itself? Would the main robe designs have changed any in that time span?

I'm asking for a project.... >u>

(If you were at Mysterium this year you might have an idea why I'm asking.)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:31 pm 
Obduction Backer

First off, you can see what are probably stylized versions of them on the floating sculptures in Eder Kemo and Delin, as well as the Bahroglyph next to the journey door.

The colors were set on the founding of the guilds, and never changed as far as I know. I have a reference table for the guild colors here.

You can also get a sense of how they may have arranged the colors by looking at some of the banners in the Guild Pubs, minus the one for the Guild of Greeters.

3 # 11308
The Lost Library of D'ni

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:52 am 
Obduction Backer

Calumon wrote:
Hi!

Does anyone have any good pictures/detailed descriptions of what the Guild Uniform Robes the D'ni Guilds wore Pre-Fall look like? Were they all similar in design to each other save color, or did each Guild have their own unique style of clothing? Finally, does anyone know how the styles might have diverged from when the Great Shaft was being built up to the Fall itself? Would the main robe designs have changed any in that time span?

I'm asking for a project.... >u>

(If you were at Mysterium this year you might have an idea why I'm asking.)

We don't know unfortunately, there is very little in the way clothing that has been publicly released. One could possibly look at the concept art done of the Seers but of course we don't actually know if the seers are D'ni or some other race.

The one thing we do know is that they used to have large shoulders on their clothing to detract from their elongated heads.

Shoom'lah did some costume designs a few years back which were interesting of course they're her concepts for what they could be like not anything official.

[Reveal] Spoiler: Click for Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:09 pm 

Thanks for the info, Tweek, larry!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]