It is currently Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:59 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Er'cana and Ahnonay
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:31 am 

I'm starting this new thread because there are so many links and replies in other threads like this. Please be patient with me.

So we get to the cart in Ahnonay and at the end of the ride we glitch out, we have each done it twice (normal and 1st person) on our own computers. We don'[t know where to go from here, we still have to do the pellets. There is one walk-through, Jeffrey's I think, but it is soo confusing.

Is there another guide for this? Don't we need the Bahro stone for the lower cave?

Please help.

Thanks.

Post subject: Re: Er'cana and Ahnonay
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:58 am 

HEVY wrote:
I'm starting this new thread because there are so many links and replies in other threads like this. Please be patient with me.

So we get to the cart in Ahnonay and at the end of the ride we glitch out, we have each done it twice (normal and 1st person) on our own computers. We don'[t know where to go from here, we still have to do the pellets. There is one walk-through, Jeffrey's I think, but it is soo confusing.

Is there another guide for this? Don't we need the Bahro stone for the lower cave?

Please help.

Thanks.

Ahnonay chair ride bug ==>> possible fix in older thread:
viewtopic.php?p=412340#p412340

Link to top of the thread:
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=27459

Edited first link. It should be ok by now. :oops:

Last edited by Artic_Wagon on Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:21 pm 

Good morning :D

This morning I have played the chair ride and went through the floor and did a panic link every time. Luckily I had the cloth in the lab so I was able to do a few tests.
1- I took the ride in first view
2- But as soon I got near the top of the chair through the hole (I was a few feet above the chair. ( a few times, I was even halfway under the floor)
3- so I hit the keyboard F2 twice to fully open the KI and used the forward arrow key to get away from the chair.
4- I had to practice a little bit to get it working. :lol:

I suspect it was due to lag with the Cyan server. ( I believe I was alone on the server)

Edit:
I strongly suggest that Cyan install a cloth at the beginning of the chair ride. It would be very intelligent until that bug is really fixed. Remember it could mean a bigger pension for Cyan people, :idea: :idea: :idea:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:56 pm 

Artic_Wagon wrote:
Good morning :D

This morning I have played the chair ride and went through the floor and did a panic link every time. Luckily I had the cloth in the lab so I was able to do a few tests.
1- I took the ride in first view
2- But as soon I got near the top of the chair through the hole (I was a few feet above the chair. ( a few times, I was even halfway under the floor)
3- so I hit the keyboard F2 twice to fully open the KI and used the forward arrow key to get away from the chair.
4- I had to practice a little bit to get it working. :lol:

I suspect it was due to lag with the Cyan server. ( I believe I was alone on the server)

Edit:
I strongly suggest that Cyan install a cloth at the beginning of the chair ride. It would be very intelligent until that bug is really fixed. Remember it could mean a bigger pension for Cyan people, :idea: :idea: :idea:

Thanks, we're going to try the F2 way, it's just a pain going through the whole process over and over again.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:58 pm 

Artic_Wagon wrote:
HEVY wrote:

Please help.

Thanks.

Ahnonay chair ride bug ==>> possible fix in older thread:
http://mystonline.com//viewtopic.php?p=412340#p412340

Link to top of the thread:
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=27459

Thanks, first link is invalid, second one suggests the F2 button, so we'll try that.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:27 pm 

My first link was fixed.
Here it is again...
viewtopic.php?p=412340#p412340

P.S.
do not forget to hit f2 twice to see the KI full open.

Btw, a big thank you to CaptainQuery for the fix.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:14 am 

My daughter got through, I didn't :( but now what happens after we drop the pellets, is that it for URU Live?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:30 am 

HEVY wrote:
My daughter got through, I didn't :( but now what happens after we drop the pellets, is that it for URU Live?

Did you visit K'veer and from there did link through the book of Myst for another sparkly ?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:42 am 

HEVY wrote:

Did you go to K'veer ? And from there to the age of Myst for a new book and the last sparkly that will you a Xmas present for a special Island show ? :wink:

Check the Goodie List for almost everything that can be found.
http://www.mystonline.com/forums/viewto ... sc&start=0

Did get the Delin, Tsogal, Mintaka & the Jalak Dador portals and their sparklies ?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:29 am 

Artic_Wagon wrote:
HEVY wrote:

Did you go to K'veer ? And from there to the age of Myst for a new book and the last sparkly that will you a Xmas present for a special Island show ? :wink:

Check the Goodie List for almost everything that can be found.
http://www.mystonline.com/forums/viewto ... sc&start=0

Did get the Delin, Tsogal, Mintaka & the Jalak Dador portals and their sparklies ?

I was able to go to Myst from her Relto, but no book and no K'veer. I have almost everything from years ago, which is strange because I had everything, when it opened again and I came back some things were gone. But it seems I have to redo a few ages. I need two more sparklies and all but one layer of the stones outside

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:49 am 

For Uru Live pellets drop = 2 videos

PELLET DROP VIDEO # 84
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leySyHhFvRs

FOLLOWED BY # 85 VIDEO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cchO4M2qINI

Notice that these two players are from the same neighbourhood.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:42 am 

Artic_Wagon wrote:
For Uru Live pellets drop = 2 videos

PELLET DROP VIDEO # 84
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leySyHhFvRs

FOLLOWED BY # 85 VIDEO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cchO4M2qINI

Notice that these two players are from the same neighbourhood.

They're not really clear on how the other person got in K'veer with them.

The problem I am having is that my ages are all messed up, complete but the clothes are in the wrong order, it's like they are done, but I have to do everything all over, and to get to the spy room/Phils relto the bridge has to be kicked down, it was down before, now it's up, so I have to do the age over, as well as Ahnonay and Er'Cana. Just frustrating

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:47 pm 

There two K'veer, the public one when you validate the nexus link in the machine in K'veer and...
the private K'veer found in your city book that you can share with one or many neighbors though their city book(s) or by invitation to your relto through your "city" book.

If you use the nexus in nexus it will take to the public K'veer.

For Phil's relto it is very easy if you are two persons...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkF3ohApE-Q

Teledahn backway:
Teledahn back side, video at 3:41 min
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnxCgFUAxrA
Quote:
At the far end is a way back to solar generator and a lever that closes a water gate. Continue along the walkway to the end - do not jump down. Instead jump up and down and the walkway will fall allowing you to return here later.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:59 pm 
Obduction Backer

Note that the public K’veer is missing the Myst book.

To get to the other K’veer (which is not private, but shared with your neighbors) you need to enter the code you found in the lower pellet cave into the imager in the Cleft.

KI #46116. Donate to help the Cavern stay open!
Want to know what’s going on in the Cavern? Visit the GoMe site.

MacOS wrappers, D’ni Lessons, DniTools, goodies.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:49 pm 

I got everything done this morning, and quite fast. I went into Ahnonay through the picture and it was the statue of Kadish, which is strange to be able to get there before completing the cart. I went back in through the pic again and it was the water, so I decided to test it out. Brought my daughter there and sure enough when she touched the book on the pedestal, the loud noise was there, continued on and finished it! Didn't have to do the age over.

Everything else fell into place after that. I know there are a few other things I can get, but we should be able to work it out.

Thank you guys for being so patient with me.