It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:19 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:42 am 
Obduction Backer

Cyan really wants us logging in through GameTap, so make sure you do have two people going in through GameTap. They can at least get two of your group counted. :)

Last edited by vortmax on Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:25 am 

I just intalled on my sons' computer and created and helped him creating an avatar so he could start playing. It plays fine on his computer, but when I started URU on my computer (with the same GT account) he got kicked off.
The international client for URU only may be special, so I have asked support if I can have sub-accounts for that. URU is more fun to play together than one by one :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:41 am 
Obduction Backer

GameTap hasn't been rolled out to Denmark yet. You have a special restricted-use account just to allow you to play UL.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:17 am 

Hope we get this facility when Gametap reaches the UK. Can't wait to play alongside my grand-daughter - although her avies will be so outrageously dressed (if her Sims creations are anything to go by) that mine might not want to be seen with them. :oops: :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:57 am 

Dotthorpe wrote:
Hope we get this facility when Gametap reaches the UK. Can't wait to play alongside my grand-daughter - although her avies will be so outrageously dressed (if her Sims creations are anything to go by) that mine might not want to be seen with them. :oops: :shock:
:) I liked reading this post (grandparents and children being able to play :) Normally its too wide of a generation gap).

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2