It is currently Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:22 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:53 am 

Events are again on the move in the Cavern

Sources for the original chatlogs and

27th June

12.30pm

Marie links to the City to make an announcement. ‘Just a quick announcement of another stained glass project for those explorers who are interested. You can probably guess... We're looking for submissions for the Great Zero. The Delin and Tsogal entries were judged and selected a while ago. They may begin appearing in the 'hoods next month, or possibly the month after that. Ask if there would be any word of the winners before that she replied, ‘We will be working on updating the project page of the drcsite.org website over the next few days. For now you can get the specs for entries from the Delin project. Submissions for this project will be accepted until July 21st. That's the end of the announcement’

Following this there was a Q and A session with explorers Marie was asked if Tsogal and Delin had the bahro doors when they where discovered she answered ‘Yes, they where’. Asked when we could expect to see Jalak she said ‘.we expect it to be ready in roughly another month.’. Asked if the presences of Mr Barnes meant a new focus on anthropology in the DRC. Marie replied ‘No not a new focus’. Asked if there where plans to restore the Concert Hall she said ‘plans, yes, eventually. It will be awhile’ Asked what the pellets where for and if a bad formulation can damage the lake she said ‘We'll be sending out a KI mail with more information about the pellets later today. But the short answer is yes. If you see steam or bubbles, that recipe is bad.’ Asked about bright spots in the Lake she said ‘the algae just seems to like those areas more’. Asked about Sharper her response was ‘Sharper is merely instructed to go there to gather information.’. referring to his trip to Noloben. She was asked if the DRC could organise any Projects for musical pieces she said that the request was noted. Asked about progress on Ahonay she said that ‘Progress of Ahnonay is about as we've expected, given our current staff. May be ready for explorers in a few months’. Asked about the original manuscripts the journals where translated from and if explorers would be allowed access to them. She said ‘There are no plans to release that information’ When she was asked what the stuck left lever on the Er’Cana train was for she said if she remembered correctly it was for the lowering the harvestor arms’. Asked why the DRC want to reform the Guilds when it was there greed and hunger for power which lead to the fall of the D’Ni. Marie responded ‘That is not an issue that can be answered in a sentence or two. But I think your premise is faulty. It wasn't the Guilds that destroyed D'ni’. Asked what the name for the strange plants in Er’Cana was she replied that the DRC have names for everything but she didn’t what they where calling them off the top of her head. Asked if explorer groups could help with the translation of new docum,ents she said ‘That's another thing that's "on the list", Pryftan. We'll have to see’. Asked if the viewr in the Watchers Sanctuary could be used for news casts she replied ‘I'll bring that up. Even if it is possible, it won't be something we can do in the near future’ Asked about the lack of information about the new ages or historical books being released alongside them Marie rellied ‘ We're already doing all we can with what we have. We would like to do more of those things, but they are lower priority than the Ages themselves, which is what we're focusing on for now’. Asked what Er’Cana was originally for she said ‘rom what we can tell, the Age was originally harvested for food, but later found more useful for feeding the algae in the lake’. Asked if there where any plans to restore Ercana beyond the broken tracks she replied ‘maybe at some time wont be soon’.

3,00pm

Laxman links to City and leaves a new machine by the Docks. Says its to measure the health of algae.

3.30pm

New KI message from the DRC

Er'cana Pellets

As many of you have already discovered, the Age of Er'cana provides
a way for you to contribute to another aspect of the restoration. The
pellets made in Er'cana can be used to provide nutrients to the algae
that is responsible for the light that the lake in the Cavern emits.

We have conducted extensive tests with the algae and have
concluded the “feeding” will gradually make it healthier.
Given enough time and nutrients, the algae may even return to the
cycle it once had before the Fall of D'ni.

Be aware that this process will likely take many months.
The algae has been mostly dormant for almost two hundred years. It
will not be restored overnight.

Also be aware that certain recipes can actually damage the algae. If
you see steam or bubbles or worse, then that recipe is doing more
harm than good. Please eject the rest of the pellets of the recipe
and try another recipe..

The best pellets will result in a bright orange glow.

Thank you in advance for your contributions to this effort.

The DRC

PS – For those of you who enjoy keeping track if your contributions,
your KI will keep track of the “Pellet Points” you've earned from
depositing pellets in the Silo. Please note that pellets that damage
the algae do not earn any points.

7.30pm

New Relto page found

8.45pm

Sharper visits the UO bevin on his way to Noloben. Asked how things where to today he said ‘Very well. I'm ready to meet my destiny. Just wanted to visit the UO hood one more time. See how many of my enemies were still here’. Challenged about that statement he replied ‘Call it what you like. I've heard there is a group trying to prevent my expedition. No thanks to this neighborhood, I've had two meetings with Cate. The mission is to scope things out. I'll defend myself if I need to. . Asked if he was going to attempt to communicate with the ‘good’ bahro he said ‘I'm going to do what I can’. An explorer commented that if there was going to be a fight he’d rather have them on ourside with there help too which Sharper commented ‘As would I’. Asked what he was expecting to find in Noloben he said ‘I'm expecting to find lots of Bahro killing one another. Chaos.
War’. When he tries to use the bookroom he finds it locked and comments’ Guess the UO Hood doesn't like people using their books either’. An hood member points out that there are problems with the doors.
He then linked to the Watchers Sanctuary and chatted with explorers. Some explorers offer to accompany him to Noloben and say not everyone is against his plan. Sharper says in response ‘It seems, however the DRC heard everyone else. I've had to sit through 2 meetings reminding me of the purpose of the trip, It was almost cancelled no thanks to those who don't see things the way I do. But I'm going. That's all that matters now’. He thanked those explorers who understood the risks he was taking. Other explorers express the opinion that the Bahro who killed Wheely could have been to what it thought was a threat, it is suggested it could be mother protecting young. Sharpers response was ‘Myess Terrie I have been around many mammals. More than you.. I have seen many violent mothers. I have never seen purposeful violence. He asks Rils an explorer to talk some sense into these people. He commented that ‘I have been violent. Humans are violent creatures. But the Bahro give us a close second’. Ask when he was leaving he said he was leaving as soon as he was finished here. There are more comments about the pointlessness of violence with others defending Sharpers position. Sharper comments that ‘I"m glad the world still has some people with sense. Well farewell to you all. Hope to see you again soon’. He then links out.

10,40pm

A new piece of clothing has been found in one of the journey ages.

[spoiler=25th June]

12.15pm

Cate links to the Watchers Pub and talks to explorers. She says she has been at meetings all morning with the DRC. She said that they had decided that Michael Enberg would not be returning and that replacement was needed. She said that she was aware that there had been some confusion about her role in the DRC, that was now gone as she had been elected to take Enbergs place. She emphasised that she would not have a stronger voice or vote than other DRC members. She said whilst they hoped Michael was well they had to move and that decision need to be made. Asked about Enbergs Cavern structural integrity report she referred to Kodamas announcement yesterday. As about the search for Enberg she said that they had not been looking for Michael for awhile and that it was a big world and Michael would find them when he was ready. When asked about her new position gave in the DRC she said that she was equal to the other members as far as vote power goes. She said she would also continue to try and find funding for the effort. She made a point of saying that it was not a unanimous vote. She was sure it would come but that there where no hard feelings. Marie apparently was not sure she should be appointed to the council. She said that they have spoken and that she understood her reasoning. She said the funding situation could be better, much better. When asked she said that Marie could tell her concerns better than she. When asked who would be doing the structural integrity surveys in future she said Res Engs. She said it was her goal to make this work whatever it takes. Everything starts with funding, they needed manpower and they needed time. Add to which there where creatures running about which they knew very little. She revealed that there had been discussions about advertisements in the Cavern. When asked if any dicissions had been made she said it was still under discussion. But she said she was for it, but understood the negative consequences. When asked about when a discussion would be made she said that there was still a lot of discussion to happen and that she would keep us posted. Ominously she added that if no advertising shows up that there may not be a cavern to be in. She added the these where not easy discussions. She was emphatic that these where only discussions and that decisions had been made. She hoped that whayever discision was made it would be one we could all agree on. She said that they would continue to talk and kept communication open. She then said she had to go to a meeting with Sharper. Also at this meeting was Blake who did not speak but revealed in a PM to an explorer that it was Cate show now and that he had moved on to other things.

2.30pm

Marie Sutherland speaks to explorers in the Watchers Pub. After initial greeting and questions about her Mum who is well. She was asked about the appointment of Cate to which she responded that she thought the decision was made to fast and that having Cate in the DRC seemed like a conflict of interest. Asked about her feelings about Cate she said it was not about who she liked. Asked about Enbergs replacement she said there where others with engineering experience and that they where doing there best to compensate in his absence. At this point Cate Alexander linked in. When Marie is asked if she is concerned about her own job, Cate commented ‘I would hope Marie is not concerned about her job’. Asked if she had something to discuss with Marie and was it a social visit Cate responded ‘Do I need a reason?’. She than said she was here to hear Marie explain things. To which Marie responded that she was ‘wasn’t aware that she was here to ‘explain’ things.’ Cate responded that ‘she was just here to hear Marie chat’. Cate is asked to comment on the Bahro situation she said that the DRC where working on it. She was also asked about the earlier meeting which she said was good. Asked about her meeting with Sharper she said they had to discuss some things. Asked if Sharper would be visiting Cate said that was upto Sharper. Marie was asked what she thought about advertisements in the Cavern she said she was not happy about it, but that she understood the position they where in. Cate then commented that she was under the impression that Marie would rather the cavern go down in rubble before she would advertising here. When an explorer commented them some them would rather it did to she said the ‘Some of you may get your wish’. Marie replied that she was well aware that Cate wasn’t getting the return she was expecting. Cate said she was willing to do whatever it takes. Marie said that she knew that the DRC we’re still doing our best to do as much now as we did previously with less than half the workforce. Cate responded that was why they needed more funding and in response to an explorers comment she said that the time she had been here had been on her own money. Asked if she was willing to put billboards over an archaeological site she said yes she was and that she was willing to look at the option. Asked about Blake she said he had contributed in the past and that he was a friend of hers. When it was suggested that explorers could help she said that free workforces do not always solve problems. She said that she was only asking that we be open to all the options. Asked what form the advertising might take she said Billboards, T-shirts, Hats, Signs, Branding. Marie mentioned that Cyan had done merchandising in the past and lost money on it. She then emphaised that she wanted the restoration to continue. Cate then said that she was not sure that you all do (referring to the explorers). I’ve heard over and over that you would’nt come here if there was advertising. She said that Billboards would be the final resort that they would pursue cleaner and more appropriate options first. Cate then said that she was done here and asked Marie if they could meet in private. Marie’s response was that was probably for the best. At this point they both left.

3.30pm

Cate Alexander Elected

Explorers,

Many of you know that I've been working closely with the DRC for many months now, though I haven't officially been a member of the Council itself. With Michael Engberg still missing, the time has come for my role with the Council to increase.

The remaining Council members have graciously elected to have me join them in an official capacity.

I am very pleased to help the Council through this difficult time in any way that I can.

Cate

5.05pm
Douglas Sharper visits the UO bevin. Asked how he was he said well. Revealed that he had ‘a little adventure ahead of me. An adventure of revenge one could call it’. Asked if he was going back to Negilahn he said that ‘the buggers had vanished from there’. ‘Somewhere much more dangerous. Ha!’. ‘He said it himself. I suppose he wants me to go there. To find him and kill him myself. Noloben my friends. Noloben’. Asked if he had been to Noloben he said ‘I’ll be going. Found out today’. Asked if they where talking about Escher he said ‘I’m getting access to the book. Escher. Good grief no!’. Asked why he said’ The bahro. I’d like to find the one that took down Wheely and take him down’. ‘I hope he’s there’ Asked if the DRC would let him he replied ‘ Let me? They want me to go!’. Asked about what happened last time ‘I was spooked. They are fast. But they are mortal.’ ‘I’ll have to be better prepared this time.’ I’ll be ready for the speed’. When it was challenged that the bahro may not be responsible that they may be under the control of someone. His response was ‘I don’t care which one. I just want one of them. Dead’ Asked if he wanted volunteers he said ‘No No wouldn’t dare. These things are far to deadly’ When it was suggested that revenge was not the best way to go he responded ‘Afraid we should be killing them. They killed two of us first. What do you think they are. Teddy bears?’ ‘I wont kill one of the good ones’ Asked how he could tell the difference he said ‘I’ll learn. I’ll watch’ When he was challenged that he might start something we will all have to pay for his response was ‘WE already have!’ I wish yey had taken photos of Wheelys body. Maybe you would’nt talk so foolishly’ Asked if it was as bad as the Negilhan bodies he replied ‘Worse’. ‘I’m sure they will strat picking us off if we don’t react’ An explore said he had better make sure it was a bad one he replied ‘I will make sure. I will watch for awhile. I will try to finf those who seem to care about us. I will try to communicate. But I will come back with a body. If I come back at all.’ Asked if he was taking Nick with him he said Nick had refused to go and that he didn’t blame him. When asked if there was anything the explorers could to persuade him that this course of action was very unethical and unwise he responded ‘Unethical that’s funny’. When further challenged he got irritated and said ‘How long do you think I have? I wont be writing symbols to something that wants to kill me. What is this love for these creatures? They have killed two of us and you all want to give them the benefit of the doubt. They violently ripped apart innocent animals and you all want to act as though they have done nothing wrong’. ‘They have killed already. What is to stop them killing us again? Answer me that, wise ones.’ Asked what killing one of them would do he said ‘We will learn about them’. The explorers said that they would prefer to figure out why they did this first before there is anymore bloodshed over something that could be a misunderstanding or a misinterpreted gesture. Sharper angrily responds ‘A misunderstanding? Is that what you call the carnage that was Wheely and Rose?’ Sharper is cvalled a reactionary fool to which he responds ‘Reactionary? Its been three weeks. I’ve been planning. Thinking. Learning. Hardly reactionary. Hee want on to say ‘Well, I didn’t expect this reaction. I have to say I’m disappointed. Truly. None of you seem to understand the power of these beasts, Nor do you understand the mind of them. If you did you wouldn’t speak so foolishly. When he was challenged by Vormaen he responded with ‘How much have you studied them Vormaen. How long have you watched them. Now many victims have you seen? When asked how long he had spent watching them he replied ‘Weeks’ He finally said ‘I’ll come and talk to you when you are willing to listen’.

9.45pm
Nick White visits the City and chats with explorers. Asks if people have heard about the Sharper debacle. Explorers suggest that he sounded crazy and asked if Cate had set him up. Nick responded ‘That's what it sounded like. I wouldn't call him a fool but I understand the negative reaction. Regardless, Cate heard about it. Was not happy. She had another meeting with him. Said she was sending him to Noloben for reconaisaance - not to kill a Bahro.’ When explorers said they thought it was Cate who was giving him the Noloben book he said yes but not to kill bahro. Said that Sharper was not in a good mode he had to calm him down. He said he wasn’t going to defend him he wasn’t there. But he was a good man. You don't know what that did to him last month. The things tried to kill him. They should have killed him. And then he saw what they did to Wheely. We'll see what he does. He's a hunter at heart. And these things tried to kill him and did kill people he knew. He then had a chance to go after them. You see why he got "excited". He's still going. Alone. I'm not sure it's wrong. But yes it doesn't make it right.. He confirmed that the Bahro seem to be leaving the Pod ages alone most of the big animals are dead. He confirmed again that Cyans depicition of Noloben and the bahro in Myst 5 was accurate. He said the DRC where suspicious of the Bahro but had no idea they could be so violent till lately. He said that the DRC are looking again at the bits of information they have from Dni documents about the bahro.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=24th June]

1.00pm

Kodama visits the Guild of Greeters. He starts by saying that he is not here to discuss Jalak but to pass on the findings of a recently completed report. It is about the structural integrity of the building that collapsed last month. ‘The building was sound absolutely no previous damage. Damage was not caused by any earthquake or seismic activity. There is zero evidence for such a cause. In other words, it has been concluded that the building was structurally sound up to the point of its collapse and we do not know what caused the collapse. Officially, we are not speculating on causes. Unofficially, I think it's obvious.’ Asked what he meant he replied ‘The Creatures’ Asked if he was sure he said ‘Sure as we can be’. He went on to make it clear that he was speaking for himself and that his opinions where unofficial. Asked about the symbols Wheely had reported he said that they where gone when they broke through. Asked if there had been any other attacks on DRC personnel or explorers, he said no apart from Sharpers encounter. Asked about the Bahro he said that ‘I am not about to determine Bahro intentions.’ When asked if any photographs where taken of the symbols he reiterated that they where gone when they got there. Asked about Enberg he said that there was no news and that he assumed that we will be moving on without him. Asked who would replace he said ‘To be determined’. He confirmed that a symbol was seen earlier when they went in to start the rescue. Said that Ahonay was on schedule. When asked about Noloben he said ‘Noloben is an Age that holds significance to them, obviously’. He also confirmed that symbol found by the rescuers resembled that in Minkata. Asked when the man Noloben was last seen he said a long time ago. He said that there where no plans to release Noloben.

3.45pm

Explorers gather in the instances of the Great Zero in anticipation of the activation.

4.00 pm

The Great Zero is activated and a blue line starts sweeping the City.

4.30pm

New KI mail from the DRC

Great Zero Activated

Explorers,

Another milestone in the restoration has been reached: the Great
Zero calibration has been completed and the great zero s beam
has been activated

We would like to thank all of the explorers who contributed to the
calibration

4.50pm

Nick White visits the Watchers Sanctuary and chats with explorers. Asked what Laxman was doing (a number of explorers had spotted that he was in Descent). Nick said working on the KI light dispenser( It was later reported that the KI lights seem to be lasting a little longer). Asked about Sharper he said that he say him all the time. He was asked what he was doing and he replied that he was just seeing where going. Said Sharper had been back to Negilahn a few times. Said he had been busy on the surface a lot. Asked about Jalak he said you know about it that he had told us about it months ago just hadn’t mentioned the name. Asked if there where slaves used in the age he said no. He also confirmed that the symbol he saw in Negilahn matched the Minkata one. Said to thing of Jalak in terms of a games arena not a games room. Asked if explorers would be enguaged in the games there he said ‘You’ll find out’.
But he also said ‘We don't know the exact rules, to be honest. At least I don't think we do. Just kinda make up your own rules. Asked if it was big like Minkata he said ‘Not that big’. Asked if there where signs of the Bahro in the new age he said none at all. Asked if he knew anything about the person Cate was hiring he said ‘Don't think she is hiring anyone.’ When asked if the game known as Myst 5 End of Ages was a good representation of the events on Nobolen he said yes it was.

5.45pm

Victor Laxman visits Miss Terrie’s Bevin

When asked if it would be possible to visit Noloben to study the Bahro there he said that he wouldn’t recommend it. He said that he had been working on the KI light machine and that it was working a little better. He said it was not a good idea to stand on Heek tables in response to a question about dangerous rays emanating from the top. Asked abut an Age Nick mentioned that the DN’I used to harvest energy he said he didn’t know what age Nick was referring to. Asked about Jalak he said ‘Jalak is an interesting "arena" that could be used for a variety of "games". I'd rather not give specific information that would be better for you to find out on your own’. Asked if you would confirm a rumour that explorers would be given a chance to help lighten the cavern he replied ‘So many rumours, so little time, Esbee. Hm... No, I won't confirm nor deny that rumour at this time..’ He confirmed that the Great Zero was fully activated now. Asked if the Bahro doors where in Delin and Tsogal when they where first explored he said he believed that they where, but he could be wrong. Asked if the barriers in the Gallery would be removed he said that they would discuss it. When asked about the Bahro he said that nothing new had happed to give them concerns and ‘There has been less bahro activity in the City, from what we've noticed, and very few sightings in the Ages we have access to. It would seem that they're spending more time in other Ages at the moment’. He said that there where no plans to activate the co-ordinates in the Nexus or other ages. He thanked explorers for there efforts calibrating the Great Zero. Asked why Kahlo had been suspended he said they did not have the resources to restore it. Asked it we would get private instances of the sanctuary he said that was up to the Bahro. When asked about Kveer he said a few rooms would be released when ready but not the whole island. He confirmed that Wheely was not killed by the cave in and indirectly that the cause was very unpleasant. Asked about the doughnuts he said ‘They do not appear to be D'ni to me. My guess is that they're of Bahro origin’. He said that the Bahro where responsible for instancing not the DRC’s doing. Asked about Noloben he said it wouldn’t be available any time soon and when asked if the DRC had visited Myst island he said ‘No comment’ ( I will be coming back to add more to this as more chatlogs become available it was a very long Q and A session)
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=23rd June]

11.00am

DRC send KI message

Explorer Created Quests

Explorers,

Those of you who have upgraded your KIs with the marker upgrade and have completed the initial marker missions will now be able to create the Quest type Marker games that can be sent to the other explorers. For more details, please refer to the notebook about the KI which can be found in the classroom of your neighborhood.

The DRC

12.00 am

Second KI message from the DRC

Great Zero Activation

Explorers,

Victor Laxman says that the initial calibration of the Great Zero is
complete. Our thanks to all the explorers that contributed to this
calibration! Please join us at the Great Zero tomorrow night, June 24,
at 4:00pm Cavern Time as the Great Zero s next phase is activated.

The DRC

About 2.00pm Laxman visited the City and talked to explorers. He said that there had been good progress with the calibration of the Great Zero. He said the calibration process had spiked last week. Sufficient progress has been made to be able to move to the next stage turning on the Great Zero. He encouraged attendance at the activation of the Great Zero. He confirmed that it should happen in all the instances of the City but warned that it was something, which can be unpredictable. He also announced that as a result of the progress a new KI feature has been made possible the Marker Games. Said that he believed that the Great Zero was used for both KI co-ordinates and surveying. When asked about the Bahro he said that they where watching events careful and that activity levels of the Bahro had changed quite a bit. And that they where not sure what to expect. Says that activity appears to have decreased in the Cavern, but in other Ages this was not the case. They aren’t sure what this all means. In some Ages particularly those to which explorers do not have access activity had increased substantially. He said he thought it was better this way and that the DRC are staying away from them as well. Said that it worries some members of the DRC but that they are trying not to restrict access. Said that the Bahro seem to communicate visually but that the screams may play a part as well. He also said that age release was not being delayed because of the Bahro activity. When asked by explorer if he had ever seen a Bahro he said on several occasions. Asked about the investigation into Wheely’s death, he said that a ‘good portion’ had been completed. But that he thought they would be investigating and considering the event for a good long time.

10.00pm

New KI message

Watchers Sanctuary

Explorers,

We are happy to announce the opening of the Watcher's Sanctuary.
Explorers will find a link to it from the Nexus.

The DRC

11.15pm

Cate Alexander visits explorers in the Watcher Sanctuary. She said that Er’Cana would be released Tuesday or Wednesday. And that the DRC wished they could do more. Said that Sharper was doing more exploration. Confirmed that the cones are gone for good as they where serving no useful purpose. She said they had hoped to display an image of the Watcher on the holo projector but had some technical problems. She mentioned that the DRC have a number of DN’I artworks. When asked about DN’I documents in the DRC’s possession she said there where a number some translated some not. She announced a new age the DRC are working on which she said was about a month away. They are calling it Jalak and that it was a D’Ni gaming age. Mentioned that the DRC had got behind on updating there website. When asked about the ‘Bahro Civil War’ Cate said that she had no information on that, but that they did have detailed substantiated reports of fights between groups of Bahro. Asked about Noloben she said there was nothing to report and that currently it was uninhabited. When asked about Wheely’s murder, Cate responded by questioning the use of the term murder since it suggested conscious intent. Said that Ahonay was being worked on and that progress on the Wall was slow. Cate said that she had been in discussions all day about the DRC’s long term plans, said ‘tough questions, tough answers…critical times, funding issues’.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler= 22nd June]

KI Message from DRC

Michael Engberg Still

Explorers,

If you have any information about the current whereabouts of
Michael Engberg, please notify the DRC.

The DRC

It appears Laxman has been busy. When explorers linked into the City today they discovered that the KI has a new facility. The Marker Games have been enabled, much traffic in the Bevins to consult the KI instructions in the classroom. It appears at this time only the Quest games are working.

Cones have been removed from all City instances
[/spoiler]

May
http://www.mystonline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9803

April
http://www.mystonline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8711

March
http://www.mystonline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7921

February
http://www.mystonline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7958

January
http://www.mystonline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7959

December
http://www.mystonline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7960[/b]

Last edited by darkstar on Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:09 pm 
Obduction Backer

KI#

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:52 pm 

Doh thanks for the catch D'Lanor

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:29 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:52 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:38 pm