It is currently Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:30 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:04 am 
Obduction Backer

Last edited by Robert The Rebuilder on Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:56 am 
Former MystOnline Moderator

Mod note: This topic refers to a meeting which's planning stages were discussed in (now closed). Please continue the discussion here. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:41 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:05 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:24 am 
Obduction Backer

NOTE: Edited to Relate Comments to Sections (as had been requested) - butterpaw

I'm sorry I was unable to attend, but am very interested in participating.
I'm not sure how this thread is being treated or what, exactly, might constitute a spoiler, so please excuse if the spoiler tags aren't actually necessary:

[spoiler]The music and sound in Cyan-produced ages have given me so much pleasure over the years, that I want to voice my interest and willingness to participate cooperatively as a composer, and also my hope that music and sound people of various sorts will be encouraged to participate too.

Re: III.4:
I specify composer, as I am no longer a performer, and of course there are also musicians who do not write music, but who play instruments (including voice - we have the example of the Kadish Gallery, and, for that matter, the Cavern Choir), who may also wish to participate, so that not all music need be electronically sampled or generated, thereby lending greater richness and variety to 'new -built' Ages

Additionally Foley artists also can enhance 'new-built' Ages with sound effects of all sorts, whether they are musicians or not, so please add them to the list of people who contribute to the writing/building of ages.
----

Re: IV.7
Chapter is another word that's sometimes used.. although may not be quite right either.. Division is another... now where's that thesaurus? ;-)
----

I am also a concept artist... and can do small 3d modeling tasks as well, and have been a member of the Puzzle Makers Guild (completed a course with Futo (Pa'trick) previous head of that guild) - I love variety in life :wink: [/spoiler]

^_^

Last edited by butterpaw on Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:31 am, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:43 am 

Thanks for the chatlog, Robert. I appreciate it since I couldn't attend (and didn't get back home from my first two days of work until around 3 hours ago...figures they'd schedule me to work before I could move into my apartment...). I'll read all of it when I'm not so tired, but from the parts I skimmed, I like the general consensus presented.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]