It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:51 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Accoutns
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:28 pm 

I made / am making an account for someone else to use. I see in the terms it says not to transfer account information but I'm not entirely sure what that's about. Is it fine if I make and give an account for someone else so they don't have to go through the work to make one?

Post subject: Re: Accoutns
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:02 pm 
Obduction Backer

I let some use my Moul(a) account to be able to play the game when it was not viable for new accounts, however that issue has been resolved... Forums accounts I'm quite sure involve a different solution...

Moul(A)II Charura KI#296707 Char Gearz KI#600002 Teri Dactyl KI#600568 Chickopee KI#601018 Cannon Belle KI#601422

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:00 pm 

Charura wrote:
I let some use my Moul(a) account to be able to play the game when it was not viable for new accounts, however that issue has been resolved... Forums accounts I'm quite sure involve a different solution...

Yeah I just want to make sure it's ok If I make an account and play a bit to get someone else started.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:57 pm 
Site Admin

Just a reminder...

Letting someone else use your MOULa account or any MOULa account you create for another person is a violation of our terms of service. This can result in a permanent ban of all your accounts.

This method is one of the ways that 'certain person(s)' were getting back into the game and able to continue to grief people.

My recommend is to get rid of those accounts you are letting others use now.

Please respect the rules.

Thanks.

Tor'i

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]