MO:ULagain is a free, donation-supported server run by Cyan Worlds. Your donations help offset the costs and show your support. Five or ten bucks would go a long way toward helping pay the server and people bills.
Donating directly to Cyan Worlds
You can donate directly to Cyan Worlds, Inc by sending a personal check or credit card information via snail mail (i.e. postal, do not send by email). Be sure to include your Account (email address you used to sign up for MO:UL) and your Player name. Plus anything else you would like to say.
- Payable to: Cyan Worlds
- Memo note: MOULa server donation
- Name as it appears on the Card
- Billing address associated with the card
- Card type (MasterCard,Visa,AmericanExpress,Discover)
- Card number
- Expiration date
- Specify the amount of the donation
Cyan Worlds, Inc
14617 N Newport Hwy
Mead, WA 99021
Donating with PayPal
You can click on the button below. During the checkout process, please click on MO:UL Account and Player ID and enter both your Account (email address you used to sign up for MO:UL) and your Player name. We’ll need both—spelled correctly. Thanks!
CAVCON donation level
To help you gauge how donations are doing we put a donation CAVCON level on the log on screen. Here is what the different levels mean:
- CAVCON 5: Unlike some movies, which get the DEFCON levels backwards, CAVCON 5 is the best state. It means that donations are exceeding MO:ULagain expenses, there are a couple of months of MO:ULagain expenses in reserve, and extra money can be put toward server upgrades, bug fixes, new content, incorporating fan created content, etc.
- CAVCON 4: This level means that donations are exceeding MO:ULagain expenses, and we are building a small reserve fund for future slow periods. And we may make small fan-provided fixes and improvements.
- CAVCON 3: Donations are roughly equal to MO:ULagain expenses.
- CAVCON 2: Donations are less than MO:ULagain expenses, and we are currently using the reserve fund to help pay for MO:ULagain expenses.
- CAVCON 1: Donations are less than MO:ULagain expenses, and the reserve fund is empty. This would be A Bad Thing (tm).
You can see the current CAVCON level on the login screen for Myst Online: Uru Live. Or go to the CAVCON forum post where you can find more detailed weekly information and a discussion on the CAVCON meter.